2 The Dragons Resolve

Importent: Very slow updates. Work takes all my time. At the moment I try to edit an old story of mine. I wrote this two years ago and wish to puplicate it soon. That's why I wont work on this one a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The Dragons Resolve

(Witch)

I could feel the cold and powerful barricade before me. My witch blood begun to burn and I wanted to scream. It was then, I remembered something. My ancient witch blood told it to me. It felt, as if the things weren't necessary to know, until the day would come.

I witness how a woman with ink black hair was kissed by a creature, that looks so much like a overgrown fox. The beast seems to be a guardian, while the woman is Cynthia. She is a quite powerful witch that disappeared many years ago. It's many years ago, since someone as seen her the last time. Her guardian injects his breath in her, while she is at the edge of dying. Afterwards he takes on a human form and carries her to safety.

I always knew, that the guardians are made immortal. None of them will die, as long as their assigned witch is still alive. At the moment the witch get's the guardians breath she is destined to change. With it's breath the guardian gives her something that will help protect the witch.

Afterwards the Dragon will follow the Witch, until she gives the guardian a part of her magic. When that's done, the bond will be complete. Cynthias guardian made her a slave, once he got her magic. Forever on will she be the loyal servant of her former guardian. At the same, none of them will ever die.

I knew, that I would never give my magic to my dragon guardian. I need to pay this price, even by the risk, that my dragon will followed me around the entire world.

Behind me, I could hear something crack and turned around. Someone stood behind me. I couldn't believe my eyes, when I saw the guy from the bright campfire. He was tall and had very long, dark her. His light blue eyes looked like the sky and were his own source of light. The worst thing was, that the guy was still naked.

She immediately avoided her eyes. He ran to her and took her wrist in his big hands.

"Are you finished with running away from me?," he asked coldly and Arin couldn't believe her ears.

"You are ... this dragon ... my guardian."

"So you have seen it in the end, of course I am this dragon."

"I won't give you my magic. I won't!," I nearly screamed.

"We'll see, how long this attitude of yours will stand."

"Forever, if it must," I said and he led go of my arm, "now put some clothes on, that' such an awful look."

At this comment he smirked and then out of nothing appeared a tunic around him.

"Well, let me tell you something. You will be mine, Arin. Fight against it, as much as you want, but it wont change anything. Nothing can change that. In the end, we will be bounded. The longer you'll fight against it, the harder I will punish you."

"In your dreams," I hissed and turned around.

"You don't even want to know the name of the dragon, that will follow you from now on?," he asked stunned.

"Why don't you enlighten my dark day and tell me?," I asked clearly annoyed.

"Sky."

"What?"

"You heard me. My name is Sky and what ever happens, from now on I will follow and protect you."

"You will see me die, before our bond is complete."

"You still believe it, don't you? Arin, my powers allow me to protect you from Thanatos - the death himself. From this day on, you are as immortal as I am."

"Well, that will become the funny part about it. Sky, let's see, what happens next."

(Sky)

So I could already tell out of what my witch was made up. She was a fiery ball of rage. But somehow I understood her. She was all alone in a cruel world. The gods tried to destroy her. Her family didn't exist anymore and everything she ones knew and took for granted just perished before her very eyes.

She was sad when she thought about the loss of her family and anger boiled inside her, when she remembered that I was the cause of her misery. But from now on she had to accept that we would fight against the gods together. I would help her, protect and show her, what life still was. The day of the bond would eventually happen, but before that day I wish to just see her smile again.

"So Arin, where do you want to go first. To the north, the south?"

"No, I will the wind to the east, then to north, to the west and finally to the south."

"You want to go to the place of confusion? That's a surprise."

The place of confusion was a very old town. It was founded by witches and fairies a long time ago. Thousands of years back in the age, the town was left behind. There were no people anymore only a graveyard. All supernatural beings got there grave at this place, when they died, even if there bodies were never found or they didn't have any relatives left behind.

"Do you want to see your parents? To see your family?"

"Yes, I finally want to say goodbye to them all. I have to move forward."

"Well but you don't want to go by foot there, don't you?"

"But that is my plan."

She was joking! I'm a dragon, dammit! I can fly and want's to walk to the goddammit place, which l  is situated far far away? Oh no she will not.

I catch her hand and then I just jump in the air. Arin tries to loose my grip and release herself, but then she stops. Perhaps she could finally see, that we were so high up, that her fall would normally kill her.

I summoned the flames out of my very soul and transformed my body, to what I truly am. My dragon form came out and I sat Arin upon my back. She was light as a feather. Once she realized what I did all hell broke lose. She used her powers against me. At first warm flames crashed against my skin and later it was ice. Looks like I had to teach her a lot of things...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Please tell me any spelling and grammatical errors.

I will eventually publish the first chapter of my soon to publish story here.