C A R A L I N E

B.j

"Yo!"

I called out jogging across the street to where the the girl from yesterday stood, she was talking to a bunch of females I'd say about 5.

I approached them.

"Yo check it out shorty." An agitated look took over the joyful face I'd just seen 30 seconds ago. Her friends began observing me as she turned to me.

"What." She stated sternly her voice was light and angry beautiful.

"Can I talk to you for a few?" I questioned. She turned to her friends and they all exchanged some looks having a verbal conversation.

"We ah catch you lata' dessi." A girl said before they all piled into the house they were in front of.

Dessi?

"Speak." She stated as if she was already bored with the conversation.

I chuckled nervously.

"I'm not used to this, I don't even know what to say." I said nervously scratching the back of my neck.

She gave me an impatient look.

"Um okay, first I wanna apologize for bumping into you the other day- I wasn't myself I was going through some shit daydreaming.-" she cut me off

"And? That's it?" She asked as if I was wasting her time.

"Um no, I think you're really beautiful and.. I wanted to know your name." I stated licking my lips.

"Hmmm is that what you tell all the girls you wanna Fuck?" She asked bluntly. I have her a surprised look.

"Woah, slow down princess you'd know if I wanted to Fuck you cause I woulda told you that. Matter fact what the Fuck am I doing." I said turning around and walking away.

Fuck dat bitch

*

"My nigga we in fucking Jamaica!" I yelled looking around at the beautiful scenery Ryan laughed loudly smacking my chest.
"Nigga shut up!" He exclaimed a huge smile on his face.

"Then we gone leave here and touch down in cali life great." I said as we walked together side by side.

How it's always been.

We walked to the white man holding up a large board with our names on it.

"Wah gwan, you bj and Ryan?" He spoke with a thick accent which left me puzzled. I nodded my head.

Let the games begin.

*

Me and Ryan sat across from messiah.

"So what the Jamaicans say?." He asked Ryan nodded.

"They gone sell it to us for cheaper then the connect." Ryan stated.

"So we gone touch down back in Chicago today and get up with buddy ass in a week or so once we check in with business, make sure niggas ain't slacking off" I stated he nodded a thoughtful look on his face.

"Then we'll let you know if we need you to do ya first hit fa us." Ryan stated.

Messiah nodded.

"Sounds like a plan." He stated.....

______________________________________________________________

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER, YA AGITATED YET? Hang in there guys the storm is coming soon.
Love y'all
Enjoy.