Danm man! can a nigga have a drink before i get shot at.

R Y A N

"What?" I asked completely clueless.

"Nigga where the fuck you been at for the last 3 hours." He said as he plopped on my couch putting his large shoes onto my dining table.

"When we leave?" I asked.

"Two days." He turned on my tv.

"Are you serious?" i gave him a blank look pushing his feet off my 700 dollar table.

"yea nigga!" he hollered "plus we got a party to slide through." he stood up and stretched and that's when i took in his flashy attire and compared it to my basketball shorts and wife beater.

"The party starts at 10:00, so it looks like we gone be fashionably late." i shook my head realizing it was already 10:47

"Alright man whatever." i shook my head, walking up the stairs to get changed.

*

I stepped into the club and like clockwork, my eyes began to scan the crowd, as we walked through the packed club i keeping a low profile we headed straight towards the V.I.P section.

we entered the section furthest from the loud crowd and lowered the curtain behind us, i scuffed lowly, what the fuck is a curtain gonna do? all a nigga had to do was pull the curtain back or shoot through it.

me and Bj took a seat across from this square ass nigga.

"Welcome," he started his bullshit ass greeting "so how ya like the club so far?"

"fuck all the bullshit, we getting right to bidness." Bj took the words from my mind and spoke them. The man laughed.

"So look, basically we gon need you on our team, cause soon its bout to be some shit," Bj stated, the man looked at us curiously before arching his eyebrow.

so i took it upon myself to further explain.

"The other day at K.O.D some unknown niggas interrupted a supposed business meeting." he leaned forward in his chair.

"supposed?" he questioned.

"well, we were supposed to be meeting up with this luh connect but instead he sent his bitch, and a couple of minutes later offbrand ass niggas was gunning for our heads," i explained again.

"which could only mean one thing," Bj added.

"he set yall up." the dude finished.

"exactly, so check this out." bj stated sitting up in his chair. "we pay this otha connect of ours a house visit for some product we know for a fact he got and he tells us he aint got it; typa shit is that!" the man placed his hand on his chin.

"that's questionable," he stated.

"so in two days time we heading for Jamaica, well touch down in Cali in a weeks time and let you know."

"coo, when yall touch down just ask around for me." he leaned back in his seat.

"what name we should ask for?" i questioned.

"Messiah."

POP!

POW!

i rolled my eyes as the two men who stood outside the curtain fell inside and dived behind the couch.

Messiah just sat there and reached under his chair pulling out a huge illegal ass gun and aimed at the curtain he then proceeded to shoot twice.

we heard two thumps and all was quiet.

Bj looked at him surprised.

"how-" he cute him off.

"Two different gun sounds, pistol and Glock 48; plus i could see their shoes under the curtain."

i laughed and dapped him up, here i was thinking that the curtain was a stupid ass idea but it proved to be useful.

"See ya in a week," i said as we headed out of the deserted club.

*

"why is it that i can't even get tipsy before we get shot at?" bj said as we settled in his car.

"cause it take 50 cups before you even feel a buzz." i said laughing as he smacked his lips.

"stop jacking." he said as he pulled out of the parking lot.

PLEASE EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES I DID NOT EDIT THIS CHAPTER OR EVEN READ THROUGH IT, I WAS KINDA IN A RUSH.

BUT ENJOY

MESSIAH IN THIS BIHHHHHH

ALSO, READ RULE NUMBER NE DIPPED IN BLOOD FOR MORE OF HIM.

AS ALWAYS

LOVE YALL