~Part 4~

Sarah pov

She has been out for three weeks i hope she is going to wake up soon i thought to myself, i was home by now 'sweety where the fuck have you been?' My father asked me as he slaps me across the face.

'I was checking on my friend to see if she was awake' i said looking down as i run up to my room locking the door, i pulled up my sleeve seeing my new cuts from yesterday i grab my razor and started to cut again.

Im worthless, im useless, im a mistake if i never flinched when Latisha was going to put her hand on my shoulder she might of caught the bus instead of walking none i thought while crying.

Sam pov

I have never seen my bf like this, he really does care for this girl he treats as a sister i thought while smiling sweetly at both of them.

'You really care about her dont you Zack?' I asked 'yeah i do, she never was mean or rude to me when she find out i was gay and the thing that shocked me was that she told me she is a lesbian so ever since that day she told me all her secrets and i told her all of mine' he said looking at her.

I smiled at the thought of them being friends when they were younge 'how old where you two when you two began to be friends?' I ask politely 'we where um s...' he was cut of by someone finishing his words 'six years old' thats when Zack and i notice it was Latisha, she was awake.

'We have to let Sarah know your awake!!' Zack yells running out to go and find Sarah, 'i know you two were talking about me and if your wondering why him and i where friends at that age it was because his father took me in..' she looked down as if she was going to cry.

I wonder what happen to her parents i think to myself, 'if you dont mind me asking but, what happen to your parents?' She looked at me then down at her hands as tears started to spill down her cheeks 'i never new my mum but i was told she died giving birth to me and m..my farther d..died because of h..his mate and some other p..people...' Latisha said while crying.

I feel so sad for her she didn't know her mother and her farther was murded in front of her poor thing i thought i walked up to her and hugged her. 'What happen to the people if you dont mind me asking?' I looked at her as she hugged me back crying.

'I..i m..murded t..them i g..got so m..mad so i r..ran at them t..thats when i had w..wolf like claws a..and i k..killed them' she cried out. Whaa!?!?! She k..killed them well i dont blame her that poor girl had her farther murded in front of her i hugged her tighter.

'Latisha?' I let go of her and looked at the door to see Sarah with a shock, scared look in her eyes thats when my eyes landed on her arms, 'Sarah!!' I yelled out at the same time as Latisha i ran down the stairs to follow her.