So...

TW/rape

So this will just be me yelling at the human race and complaining about random things, or it could be me giving self-help tips or maybe this will eventually turn into my to-do list. Who knows? Certainly not me.

Anyways.

You know what I think is stupid? People that blame rape victims. Why?? I can't even begin to comprehend why someone could say that another human beings rights don't matter. When someone blames the victim, that's basically the same thing as me saying, "Oh this guy was murdered at a party. He was drunk, so he should of saw this coming because alcohol makes it harder to fight off a murderer, and he may have made some bad choices about who to talk to. I bet drugs were involved as well. He was also wearing a v-neck tshirt. I'm just saying if you don't want to get stabbed in the neck, consider wearing a turtleneck sweater or something. I'm just saying, if you don't want to get murdered, don't go around talking to strangers at parties and just expect it to be fine. Did he even blow the murder whistle?" 

People would be so mad at me for saying that! I would be to if someone said this, but then people go and say, "Well, you can't compare rape to murder." YES YOU CAN.

Both situations take your life away.

Don't try to tell me that being raped doesn't rob you of your peace of mind and body security. You can barely do anything with having the constant fear of someone trying to get you again. 

AHHH the nerve of some people. It makes me so mad sometimes.

Well, that pretty much does this one.

Recap

-I compared rape to murder

-It's not the victims vault

-Support human rights

-I hate humans sometimes