Woah, look it's chapter 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A soft moaning sound can be heard from the bedroom.

"Ahh," England moaned, "too tight, softer don't be so rough!"

"It's okay," France said. "It will be over soon."

France stared at England, who's currently gripping the bed sheet, panting with a red face. 

"Please," England screamed, tears leaking from the corner of his eye. "I, I can't do it anymore!"

The sound of the bed squealing and England's panting sound is the only noise that can be heard inside their shared bedroom.

"Ahh," England moaned again, his knuckles turning white from gripping the white bed sheet too hard.

"It might help if you can bend over a little bit more," France said, a blush presented on his face from the heat.

England bend over more, his back arched. His pants long forgotten in the corner of the room, his usual messy hair is even more fluffed up. How did it end up like this, he though as he feel France moving his fingers.

"My dear," France smooth voice rang through the room, breaking the silence. "It's you first time doing this right?"

"Of course, it is you bloody prick. Why did I even agree to cosplay with Japan? Oh right, that's because I didn't think I will be needing a bloody corset!"