Chapter 2

"You brought a lot... maybe a bit too much don't you think" Kimberly asks with a chuckle in her tone.

" Well it's all the stuff I need if I'm gonna be here a while and plus it's better to pack more then you need." I give her a smile and laugh.

I look away and put my clothes is the dresser beside my bed. I unpack my toiletry and put it on the second shelf in the bathroom.

I come back in the room and Kimberly is half dressed.

"Ahh!!! OMG I'm so sorry I didn't know.." I say as she cuts me off.

"Oh it's ok, you didn't know....just look away for a sec and I'll explain way I'm changing." I look away and think about what I just did. I feel so stupid.

She instructs me to turn around as she is finished dressing. She is waring a bright pink dress with black heals.

"Wow you look great! Why you getting all dressed up. oh I know... are you going to dinner with a special someone." I nudge her elbow and give a jokingly wink and she laughs.

"Ahaha no I'm going to a party. I was going to ask you if you wanted to tag along with a couple of my friends and..." We get interrupted by a knock on the door.

I tell her I will answer is and I open the door to see a tall attractive looking guy with curly light brown hair and green eyes and standing beside him another tall guy with dark brown hair and big brown eyes.

"Oh umm Kim I think it's for you.." I say nervously.

I study both of the guys standing in front of me and the one with curly hair has a couple tattoos and so does the other. both waring skin tight jeans and one waring a white t-shirt and the other waring a funny looking graphic tee.

"Oh hey Harry and Zayn!! wow you both are here early!" I hear her say there names but I don't know which is which.

She continues by saying "oh and Harry and Zayn this my room mate Megan. she's new and it's her second year of collage. So as I was saying did you wanna come with us to the party. it's gonna be big." I see a small smile grow from the corner of my eye and it was Harry's smile. He has cute dimples when he smiles.

"Umm, well I don't know I'm not much of a party person."

I hear her take a deep breath out and frown a bit.

"...But just this once and then I have to get ready for next week." I tell her and her frown turns into a huge smile.

"OMG yeaaa! it's gonna be so much fun! we will hopefully be back by 1 am." My jaw automatically drops to the ground.

"1...like 1am. I though we would be back by like 11 or 12." I say with a nervous tone.

"Don't worry about it" she assures me everything will be fine. "And plus the time will go by very fast so it won't be as long as I say."

Relief flushes over my face as I sit on my bed.

I spot a familiar head pop out of the door corner and it's Haley! I'm so happy she came now.

"OMG Haley what's up!!! how is your room? is your roommate nice? did you settle in ok?" I ask in a rush and she laughs.

I hear a deep voice. "do you always ask so many questions" Harry says.

I roll my eyes and say "yeah I do and I wanted to know if everything's ok." I stare at him and look back at Haley.

"Well I see you've made friends already and everything is great my roommates name is Clare. She's super sweet." she gives me a smile and a warm hug.

"Well your you gonna introduce me or will I have to ask my self" she says with a giggle.

I laugh as she talks.

I gesture my hand to Harry then Zayn and then Kimberly.

"Nice to meet you all" she says and smiles.

I notice Zayn giving Haley a wink and a smile. Somebody likes what they see.

I laugh to myself and everyone stares at me in confusion.

"Sorry it's a inside thing haha." I laugh and everyone joins in.