Chapter 1

"MOM!" I yelled from the stairs to get my moms attention.

"OMG what is it now Megan!!"

I responded with "well someone is a bit grumpy...geez anyway I want to leave now I want to be there a bit early" I say and giggle a bit.

I was leaving for my second year in collage and I was so excited. There are gonna be about 200 new people coming for first year and second. I can't wait.

"Ok Megan let's go and your dad will get your bags." I nodded.

I made my way to the car and bumped in to Haley my bestie! She is also coming to collage with me. We both switched collages because we had some problems and it just wasn't working as planned so we are switching from Washington collage to some collage in Seattle.

"Honey could you help your dad out and least get a bag or two..?" he says and I grab a bag and carry it back to the car.

I sat in the car waiting on my mom and dad to finish up.

*30 MINUTES LATER*

Well it took longer then I thought but we had 2 hours till we get there.

Haley trailed behind us with her mom. I hug Haley and tell her I can't wait to get there with her and left.

We arrived at Seattle collage. It was bigger then I thought. There were two buildings and one small one.

Me and Haley check in and get our dorm keys. Haley's dorm is only 4 from mine so we can chill a bunch.

We both say our goodbyes and shed a couple tears and watch our parents drive away.

Me and Haley get to our dorms. I tell her I will meet her at my room in 1 hour.

I get my key out of the back of my jean pocket and unlock the door. I spot a brunette on the other bed with a couple tattoos and and a short black dress to match with her inked body.

"Hey I'm Kimberly! it's nice to meet you." she says with a warm smile and gives me a tight hug.

"Oh hi Kimberly, I'm Megan! It's nice to meet you too!"

I return the smile and start to unpack.