Now it's changed

But then I sneezed. I freaking sneezed. I sneezed and I felt the spit come out and onto his face. His face was scrunched in the most adorablest way.

I would've pinched his cheek if it weren't for the noticeable slob on is face.

"I-i-im sorry," I bit my lip to keep in my laugh.

He opened his eyes and stared at me while I felt my face turning red. Unable to keep in my laugh any longer I bursted out laugh. It was like a cackle mixed with a dying horse, my laugh.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry but your face is so adorable and....and..." I bursted into another laughing fit.

It was only after about 5 minutes after that I calmed down and realized he wasn't in the car anymore.

"Mr.kim?" I yelled once I got into the house.

"Jongin?" I got up and that's when I heard a crash making me jumped. I ran out to see what was happening but nothing was out of place.

"Jonginah!" I yelled looking around for him.

"Is he in the-" I let out a loud scream when Jongin pooped out with a boo scaring me half to death. He started laughing. It was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

"Oh my gosh!! You're face!!" He laughed harder while clenching his stomach while I grimaced.

He stopped laughing after a while.

"Are you done?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah that's what you get for laughing after covering me with your slob and booger," he smiled.

"I guess I deserved that but it wasn't my intention," I chuckled. He wrapped an arm around my neck and led me to his room I'm guessing since it was about 8-9 of clock already. My mom got buried at a far away place.

"Let's go to sleep?" He smiled and pinched my cheek.

"I am tired," I said with a yawn and plopped unto his bed. He scoffed.

"Only here for one day and you're already comfortable with my bed.

"Isn't that what you want?" I asked without thinking. He crawled over me. I guess while I was busy talking and not looking at him he took off his shirt so here he is, hovering over me with no shirt on.

"Yes so that I could ravish you in every position in this bed," he smirked. I could literally feel all the heat in my cheeks as my eyes widened in surprise.

"J-j-jonginah," I said softly. As I placed both hands on his shoulders only for him to hold my wrist in place and straddled me.

"Yes my jungie?" His smirked widened as his eyes sparkled with an emotion I count quite point out.

"L-lets sleep," I muttered as he placed his head in the crook of my neck and placed a chaste kiss.

"Okay," he smiled when he saw my flushed face and got off to finish changing.

15 minutes later here we are under the covers with our bodies facing the ceiling.

"Sooooo? How was your day?" I asked.

"Wonderful. I got to hold a beautiful girl in my arms. The only bad thing was she was crying," he fixed his position so he was laying on his side, staring at me. I could feel his penetrating gaze on me 

I cleared my throat,"why was it a bad thing that she cried?" I asked even though I knew he was talking about me. He turned me towards him so that I too, was laying on my side.

"Because it hurts," his eyes were looking right into mine and I could practically feel his emotions.

"It hurts that she was crying so painfully. It hurts to know that she was crying at all," he placed his hand on his chest as he pouted cutely.

"Why did it hurt you?" I asked.

"Why would any man let their woman cry?" He said innocently but I could see the mischievous sparkle.

I almost choked on my spit. "Y-y-your woman?!" I said immediately sitting up and staring back at him.

"Hmm," he nodded and sat up to. He grabbed my face into his hand as his eyes stared deeply into mine.

"I like you, Soojung," he said. So seriously so calmly and yet my body was going into over heat, my heart doing summersults, and my legs clenching as I could feel wetness between my legs.

"W-w-why?" I stuttered.

"I just do. Do I need a reason to like you?" He said innocently.

I was about to reply but he cutt me off.

"I like it when you laugh. Your laugh is so different it makes me laugh and feel your happiness. I like the way your eyes smile because I can see the sparkle. I like the way your teeth shows because I know you're not faking it. I like how soft your skin is because they make me feel like I've touched the sky. I like how brown your hair is because it reminds me of your eyes. I like your eyes because they look at none of the guys but me," he said so beautifully I could feel my eyes well with tears.

I lunged for him and brought him into a hug.

"I like you too. Though it's fast I can tell I like you because I just do," I said and hugged him tighter against me as he let out a groan.

His voice turned husky,"can you get off my lap your wiggling on me and junior just loves it so much," he said and that when I felt something hard underneath me. I looked down.

"What's this?" I said and grabbed it making me gasp and him groan in pain?

"I'm-im so sorry. I didn't mean to grab it that hard. I just thought that since it was hard I thought it wouldn't hurt. Why? Is it a body part? I didn't know," I covered my mouth and he started breathing harshly and covered the hard part I just grabbed and went into the bathroom after turning on the shower.

Was it bleeding?

It was about 15 minutes until he came out, scratching his neck nervously.

"Are we done talking now?" I asked.

"Yeah go to sleep," he said and smiled.

I returned the smile,"goodnight jongin," I said heading for the door. I was just open to open it but stopped myself cause I had to ask him something.

"Hey I won't be here tomorrow morning I have to go somewhere," I said and he nodded so I took that as my cue to leave.

***
Omg I'm so sorry you guys. Lol I forgot all about updating I've been sick these pass few days therefore the business. Anyways enoy!☺