beautiful now

Hey lovies. I just wanted to tell you guys ahead of time that this week and next week you guys most probably won't be getting an update because starting the week of tomorrow I'll be busy writing all these essays the teachers are giving us for the end of the school year and I have many projects and stuff and then on top of that I have back to back practices and games and then on Sunday which is my only free day I'm using it up to work because that's the only day I would be able to. Then the week after that I have exams which means I'll be studying non stop and writing review guides and study guides and stuff and then I have practice and games again and then I have work again. I'm done with school that week of exams but then I still have practice for soccer because of regional which is when everyone is out of school so I won't have time and then I have work once again because I have to make up for the times I couldn't go because of exams and game. Then I will FINALLY BE relieved of everything around the beginning of June. Maybe the second week of June. So I just wanted to tell you guys ahead of time of my schedule because I don't think I will have any other time. I'm sorry. I love you guys! Wish me luck so that I don't die lol. Jk but yeah.