FML 11 ❤

Prince P.O.V

Next day.......

I woke up to the most Beautifulest girl I ever Meet cuddling under me resting her head on my chest... Chrissy Nicole Perez well soon to be..... Shes 4 months Pregnant. I never fell in love with someone like this ! Well Besides Yn .... but about Yn I really could care less bout her but I'm kinda scared for her to be with Chris after what happen . I wanna have him Away From Yn Officially To be honest........... But Thats What Me and My Fiancé Thinks.. She Started Moving And Then she Woke up With her Beautiful Dark Brown Eyes , soft Milk chocolate skin , Nice Juicy kissable lips , And she Have A Phat Ass and Boobs! Soo Shes Perfect For Me ! she Looked At Me And Showed her Beautiful ,Straight , White , Perfect Teeth and Smiled! Shes Beautiful !

"Good Morning Beautiful !" I said Kissing Her Forehead causing her to blush

"Good Morning Bae!" She Said Smiling Even More

"You Smell That?"I said sniffing the air

"Ion Smell Nothing"

"Exactly ! Start cooking"

"Fuck You ! You Better Be lucky I'm hungry!"she said slowly getting out if bed

When she got out of bed she went inside the bathroom . Shes Probably putting on coco butter so she don't have Stress Marks ... she came out and made her way down stairs . I snuggled up in the bed and turned on the tv and just relaxed....

Cassidy P.O.V

I went downstairs and went in the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator. I saw eggs and bacon. But I'm tired of that ! So Im just gonna Fix Pancakes and put some blueberries on top, hash browns , and A sausage link. I started cooking . Ion want to stay in this house today ! I wanna go somewhere! like Maybe Walk in the park, Go to the mall , movies , Go somewhere! I stayed In this house yesterday and I'm sureeee as hell Ain't staying ! After I finished cooking I set up the table .

"PRINCE!"I yelled

He came running downstairs

"What's Wrong?"he said worried

"It's time to eat"

"Ohh"

He sat down across from me and began eating. we started talking about the baby and I almost forgot I have to go to an appointment ! After we finished eating prince washed dishes and I went upstairs and hopped in the shower and put on Black leggings , A black and white LA Shirt and my Oreo Air Jordan 4's Retro . I put my long Curly hair in a Ponytail hang down my back. I grabbed my purse and but it downstairs So I can just grab and go. I sat down stairs and the couch on my phone waiting for Prince. I can't wait to find out what we having Yayyyyy! Prince Said He Wants a Little Girl But ion care As long as my baby healthy ion care I just ready for it to be here !!!!!

**

We got in the doctors office and I signed in so while we waited for The doc to get ready for me I ate some grapes...

"Mrs. Perez?"the doc called

We got up and Followed the doc to the room . I laid down and I lifted up my shirt . He put The Gel On my stomach and it was sooooo cold!

"How Have You been Doing Mrs.Perez?"the Doctor asked

"Well I Have been have some contractions here and There but I besides that I'm Good !"I said smiling

"Thats Good! Have You guys had Any sexual intercourse?" Doc said setting up the screen

"No Sir!"

"I wish"prince mumbled

The Doctor laughed

"Well You Guys can Have Sex But You may Hurt The Baby. So I wouldn't recommend it " he Said

"Ok.... And What are we having Doc ?" I asked

"Ok You Guys Are having............"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo I'm back You Guys ! AND I HAVE ALOT OF GHOST READERS ! Y'ALL READ BUT WON'T COMMENT OR VOTE! WELLLL I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SHOULD THEY HAVE!!!!!

Baby Names !

Sex :

Full Name :

So comment or there will be nooooo more updates and stories I will delete this story so don't try me !!!! but comment plzzzzzz 😡😂✋😭😹😏

<3~Ashh~