FML ❤ 12

Recap...

"Well You Guys can Have Sex But You may Hurt The Baby. So I wouldn't recommend it " he Said

"Ok.... And What are we having Doc ?" I asked

"Ok You Guys Are having............"

End Of Recap ..

Same P.O.V as last chapter ...

Lets get startedddd

~

"A Baby Girl "the Doc said

Yayyyy A Girl !! I always wanted a little girl! so I can do her hair, nails, Toes, Spend girl time !! mommies little Princess!!!

"Yay!"I squealed

I turned to prince and he was smiling.

.

Yn P.O.V

"Stop King !"i said playfully "My Baby in the other room sleep!"

He Did The Sexiest assssss laugh!!

"I just wanna Kiss Yn"he saying raping his arm around my waist and pulling me towards him

*They Laying on the the btw*

"Just a kiss ? Right?"

"Nothing More. Nothing less"

I smirked at him and slowly kissed him. His Soft ass , Juicy lips!!! he deepened the kiss I did the same but with passion .. he Poked his tongue at my lips as a sign he want to go farther . Thennnn our tongues began to dance with each other . he rolled us over making him be on top. He Traveled wet Kiss down to my neck. Ion know bout y'all but when Yaa kiss my neck? it's over ! it's bout to go down .! but I gotta stop it orrrr else .... but it feel sooooo damn good . I began letting out moans and sighs . I grabbed on his back.

"King....We Need to stop"I said in between sighs

He sucked on my neck . and Damnnnnnnnnn ittttttttttttt got a Niggaaaaaaa Wannnnntttttinnnnnnn mooooooooooooo!!!!! I let out a moan but bit my lip. he lifted his head and smirked at me

"*laughs* Ight ."

He kissed me one last time and go from ontop of me. But Ian trinna sound like a Girl with side niggas but He Neeeeds to bounce !

"I'm Finna go ."he said putting on his Shirt

"Arrd . "

He tied his shoes and I walked him downstairs . He hugged me and he left . I went to Chris room and he was still Sleep. I Took a shower and put on A white Sweatshirt with my Denim dark blue shorts . I put on my Timberlands and a gold chunky chain. I put my curly hair in a Fan Bun . I put on my Makeup. when I was pleased with my looks I went to wake up my headache , Chris . I woke him up and put him on a White SweatShirt That Says "Fresh Chris" in black. I put him on Khaki Shorts and Air Jordan XII (12) Retro Obsidian. I fixed his curly Mini Afro.

"Chris Go Get My Phone ."I said putting him on the floor .

He ran to my room and few seconds later he came back with my phone

"Thank You! Can I have a hug?"I said squatting down

He shook his head no and ran out. I laughed and I got his baby bag and got my stuff . and picked Chris up and walked down stairs . I don't let Chris walk down or upstairs by him self he Still A infant ! he might fall ! Soo I can hold his hand or carry him . I but h down when we reached the end and he ran to the living room . I put Everything near the door and I manage to put Chris in his seat . I got Some juice From The Kitchen and filled up his bottle. when We got in the car I drove off listening to Count Up by The Speaker Knockerz . I want to go to the mall . Chris need some new Shoes and Clothes !

-

Short but at least I updated

Ok soooooo you guyssss I need Yaa to comment a cute girl full name last name has to be Perez !!! Wattpad wouldn't let me Look at the comments since the update soooo plzzzzz. ???? vote ! comment ! share !

<3~Ashh~