chapter 2

A few weeks of school was fun. After my acting class the little group I joined in an improv act, asked me to joined them on lunch and I'm very happy that I already made friends. Every lunch I sit with them and talked about things and getting to know each other.

Actually its just me who need to get to know them well. They already knew each other since like middle school.

  The two girls , Tori and Jade are the most I hang out with. Tori was kind and she's the one with a stunning cheek bone, she's talented too. Jade was the girl with black hair and face pierced, she's rude and a little bit of a gank but I know she has a soft spot inside her heart. She's rude to Tori but not much to me. She sometimes scream more when girls flirt with Beck the boy with the nice hair, his handsome too and a great actor. I saw his acting in one of Sikowitz' improv and his really good. He's friends with Andre the one with the dark skin his so talented and such a good song writer with an amazing voice. They are my friends now.

  But I think there is one more, I think his name is Robbie. I don't know much about him, his not attending classes. They say his just like that. Its normal, if he attended class in a straight week its a miracle. But yeah I don't know much about him. I wish he finally started thinking that study is important and stop being a lazy kid.

Now I'm  on my way to my english class. My favorite subject aside from acting. Before the bell I made it into the class. I sat on my usual seat and then wait for miss Jacobs. I decided to review for our long quiz. I already knew the lesson and I think I can probably achieve a high score but I just wanted to occupy my time.

   After a few minute other students came followed by miss Jacobs. Like the everyday habit she called for attendance.

  "Miss Valentine ?" she called out .

  "Present !" I said cheerfully, as I saw her smile.

  "Mr. Shapiro? " she called out. That's the name that I never knew who. I know all of my classmates name except for this one. His a mystery to me.

  "Present " a voice came by the door appear .

The boy has short curly hair with chocolate brown eyes, red natural lips and  pale white skin. He's buff and very tall, his wearing a black plain v-neck shirt with black skinny jeans and black high cut converse.

  I didn't realize that I was staring at him in a very long time I didn't notice that he was sitting next to me. Well the only vacant chair is the one next to me . As he sat I smelled his scent and my heart beat fast and my surroundings started to get hot. And like my stomach started to act weird.

  Miss Jacobs gave us a short review so Mr. Shapiro could catch up the lessons he missed. 

But he''s not listening his ... sleeping.

 I tried to shake him a little bit before miss Jacobs notice that he was sleeping. I touched his arm, man it was hard and warm and his skin is so soft, I shake him a little bit. But it just increased my weird feeling . He jolt a little bit and then wake up he looked at me.

I don't know but when our eyes met something inside me really felt weird. but I didn't felt anything bad I actually liked it.

  We just stare at each other without noticing miss Jacobs are passing some test papers . She gave me one and Shapiro one . 

After about 5 minutes I'm done . I glance at Shopiro who's  test paper was flip backwards and his head on the board sleeping again . After a few minutes the bell rang and we all pass our test and sprinted out .

I went to my locker and notice him beside me he smell so good . Its like so manly but not so strong just a perfect blend . His getting something from it when his done he walked away . Then I noticed he was the owner of the red locker . I feel that we are connected that I wanted to know everything about him , like his a big enigma to me .

  I walked to my next class after chemistry , Acting . It was the only class I have Beck , Jade , Tori and Andre , my friends . I'm so happy whenever I was in the class . Aside from my friends are in there the whole class too is so much fun . Mr. Sikowitz' random thoughts and everything. 

When I enter my class , I saw Tori , Beck and Andre are on their seats , talking .

  " Hi " I said cheerfully

" hey Cat "

" Hey lil red

" Sup Cat "

  They all greeted me as I sit on my chair .

" I'm fine , how are you ? " I asked them

" just talking . Nothing big " Andre shrugged

    We catch up for a bit until Mr. Sikowitz enter our classroom .

" Good morning Butterflies !" He greeted us . He usually use different names randomly , like butterflies, buttercups , coconut chips , Dutchdaries something like that .

" okay before we start is Robbie here now ? " he asked . Robbie , that's the name he asked Jade a few weeks ago .

" yes , were here " Jade said followed by ...

Shapiro .

  He's Robbie ? He has english with me too . And now acting . Is there any class I have him too ? Wait last few weeks my teacher was asking for a Shapiro . But I wasn't listening coz I'm busy and nervous .

" hi Sikowitz " he said with a little wave

" okay so how's Robbie's semester break ? "

" just a typical semester break Sikowitz " he said as he sat . His beside Jade with Beck's arms wrap around her .

" hope you enjoy your vacation , but go on stage now Robbie . " he ordered

  He walked to the stage while Sikowitz is busy in his coconut . " Cat !" He called out

" yes , Mr. Sikowitz ? " I asked as I looked at him .

  " join Robbie on the stage were going to have a special improv today since Robbie started his 2nd semester late . " he told me

  I look at the stage and saw him looking at me . Maybe he recognize me from earlier on english . I walked to the stage and stand nervously beside him . And look to Mr. Sikowitz .

" for your improv you Robbie was a soldier and Cat is your wife and you haven't seen each other for a very very long time and finally the war is finished and Robbie is going home . He explained .

He nodded and for me I don't know what I'm going to do . Even though I've done this so many times , because Sikowitz always call me  whenever there's an improve . He said I need to be more comfortable in doing activities like these so I won't get nervous and be uncomfortable.

  I glanced at Robbie who seems like already know what his going to do .

" action "

" Katherine ? Katherine !? " he called out

" Michael ? " I showed up

  He ran through me and met in the middle of the stage . He walked closer to me and I felt butterflies as our skin touch . He held my chin up and rest his forehead on mine .

" its been a long time Katherine " he said as his breath give chills on my spine . I put my hands on his chest and run the left on his neck trying to pull him closer .  And I swear I felt him shiver .

" Michael , I missed you so much " I said as I looked at his eyes . Everything went blank , his eyes are so beautiful like brown orbs shining through mine . I felt his arms around me that I find comforting . He pulled me closer until , he's leaning down to me . Then I felt something warm on my lips then I noticed it was his . I was shocked at first , this is my first stage kiss ever . But this should feel just a nothing kiss . But this one was different there's something. He pulled away but the next thing is really unexpected.  I pulled him closer and slam my lips on his harder . He kissed back and then we pulled away . Then I mindlessly push him . I was shocked  .

" um .. thank you Cat and Robbie for a romantic yet very passionate performance now let's go to our lesson . " he changed the subject .

  How can be an embarrassing day feels so good .