chapter 5

I was bored , for the first time at my life I got bored in my favourite subject . Miss Jacobs was explaining something about Beawolf, I guess now I know why I'm bored . In my old school we already tackle that lesson and I already know almost everything about it . Its a good epic story .

I looked on my side and noticed an empty chair . Robbie hasn't in school yet . Maybe he's still in San Francisco with his girlfriend. Its about time my next favorite subject is acting so maybe I wouldn't be bored anymore .

When the bell rang I quickly gather my things and went straight to my locker . When I saw my locker someone was leaning in it . Its a girl with a really really short skirt a crop top , super high heels, big ring earrings , she's with a girl with the almost the same outfit , and they are all hanging in my locker .

" excuse me please " I said politely

" what ? " the girl replied rudely

" excuse me " I said it again with polite manners

" why should I move ? " she replied rudely again

" because that's her locker so you move , slut" some said behind me , when I turn around it was Jade .

" what if I don't want to , gank " she replied rudely again , oh oh . I've been in here for several weeks now but to the first time I met Jade until now I know that was not a good reply for someone like Jade West .

" you will gonna talk to my scissors and your friends to set you a funeral for your precious blond hair because I know they wouldn't be please If I heard one more mean thing that will pop on your slutty mouth" she replied pulling out a pair of shining silver scissors out of her pocket and showed it to the girl while touching the blades and working her hands on the scissors with a death glare trying to scare the girl .

The girl back off a little and hold her hair then without any word she just shot her a glare and walked away .

" thanks Jade " I said with a smile .

" its alright I really don't like that girl so its a pleasure for me " she replied while taling her pair of scissor to her pocket .

" who is she though , why is she acting like she own this school ? " I asked Jade .

" she is Haley, a total slut and a bitch . She thought that her dad was a rich man so she can act ganky and slutty all the time and manipulate people with her money . " Jade said angrily.

" why are you mad at her " I know that reason was enough to be mad at Haley but in the way she was saying it , it has something about it .

" few years ago I was voted as the prom queen and Beck as the prom king but she used her dad's money and asked the judges to make her the prom queen . " she replied with the same bitterness

" that's mean " I said but she has something to say .

" its not just that, during the dance I was alone watching them dance and when the music is about to end she kiss my boyfriend right in front of many people and right in front of my face " she said through gritted teeth .

Wow now I know and I was speechless I can't believe that. She is a real gank , and mean too not just me but Jade too .

" and after next year Robbie went to hollywood arts her affection to Beck lost and transfered to Robbie , that's why she's on your locker . She's probably waiting for him to flirt or asked him for sex " she told me bluntly .

I gasp , I'm really not sensitive but that word is so blunt . I was just shocked I've never heard that before since I was in my middle school studying reproductive system .