Daddy's baby girl (harry styles fanfic)

Chapter 1
Harry's POV
"Harry I have to tell you something".
Rose said while crying "What is it baby"? I ask my baby "I-I-I'm pregnant". Rose said what I couldn't believe this I'm young we can't that's when I remember that night when I had a party over my house shit. "Look if you don't want it I could abort it". Rose said I thought about it no never I wouldn't kill it so what else just keep that thing which ruins my future oh well.

9 months
It been a week or so that Hayley was born 'yay' the worst thing ever well she wasn't living with me Hayley was with Rose which Rose was with her mom. I heard a knock and got up and saw Rose with Hayley. "Hey babe what's up". I said and kissed her "We need to talk about the trash shit." Rose said yeah that's how she calls Hayley which wasn't good even though I don't want her in my life she still is my daughter. "What do we need to talk about Hayley
that you couldn't wait to tell me". I said "Look I am giving you Hayley I don't want her". Rose said "So you are leaving her". I ask her "What no its just that I don't want to suffer and I have a life and your the dad and yes I'm breaking up with you my life would've been perfect if it wasn't because of you and this trash so bye".
Rose said as she slam the door and walk out leaving me and Hayley. I couldn't believe this she lefts us just so she could have a life.

3 years later
Harry's POV
"Daddy daddy wake up my uncle ni is here". Hayley steam at my ear "Okay baby I'm up". I said as I got up I went downstairs to see Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall were all in my kitchen oh yea I forgot to tell you I'm in a band call one direction and my baby girl is 3 years old I actually am happy with my baby I was wrong she is the best thing ever that has happen in my life.

************************************
This is my first book I hope you guys like it love ya all!!