Chapter 18

Harry's POV
"Daddy cwan we watch a movie". Hayley ask me. "Sure baby which movie would you like to watch"? "Hmmm nemo"! Hayley shouted. As we were watching Nemo I decided to make dinner cause they are all into the movie cause of Liam. I decided to make some pasta but I had to make a lot because Niall and Hayley they eat a lot."Dinner is ready". I screamed to them as they came rushing "Whoa well someone is really hungry". I said while laughing and they just stare at me "Why doesn't no one like my jokes aren't they funny". I said "Umm do you really want to know". Zayn said I just rolled my eyes and began eating.

Niall's POV
As we all finish eating we clean up and I was watching some pretty little liars I was a big fan oh Lucy hale and Ashley Benson and I always wanted to meet them as I was thinking someone interrupted my thoughts I look up and saw it was Hayley."What's the matter"? I ask Hayley "Uncle Ni I'm bwored and daddy says he is bwusy". Hayley said "Aww so you want to play I could play with you if you want". I said "Yes I go get my prwincess." Hayley said as she rushed to her room to get her Barbies I wonder why Harry didn't want to play with Hayley he usually always plays with her.As we were playing for an hour I decided to go to sleep and put Hayley in bed.

_________________________
So here is chapter 18 hope you guys like it vote and comment if you want me to add something.