Makay- Chapter 5

(A/n If you read any other books, maybe Back Stage passes , Makay was a character, but the story was deleted, and I love the name so... who cares?)

"I'm Back, Lottie? You here?" I heard Louis say, I hopped out of Nialls bunk. They were home.

"Hey Louis, You're back? Why didn't you say anything?" I asked, I giggled too.

"I don't know, my bad" Louis said, Harry walked up the steps.

"Hey, beautiful. Are you really 16, god I am so happy I'm 17, no legal issues" Harry smiled.

"Back OFF MY LITTLE SISTER" Louis yelled pushing Harry on the couch. Niall came in.

"Not my fault she is HOT!" Harry smiled.

"Back off Harry, she is 16, she doesn't want you!" Niall yelled.

"What do you mean, I'm Harry Styles, she is Lottie Tomlinson, We could make the real Larry Stylinson baby, come on!" Harry said, really dirtily.

"HARRY SHE IS NOT YOURS, LEAVE HER ALONE" Niall yelled, he ran like, 2 steps and punched him. That escalated quickly.

"Get off her man!" Liam said getting off the couch. Niall and Harry were in a full out brawl. Harry was pulled away by Zayn and Niall was pulled away by Liam.

"I'm free" Harry smiled. His face was bruised along with Nialls. I rushed out of the bus to the rest stop with Niall. I ran with Liam too, we rushed him into the bathroom.

"You can't go in there miss.." The women at the directions desk said. Women? She was like 18.

"Sorry, I have to" I said opening the door.

"Niall, what were you thinking?" Liam said. Niall was on the sink counter and Liam was wiping blood from his lip.

"Lottie. He. Can't. Do. That. Leeyum. She's. My. Girl." Niall breathed. There was a bang at the door, then it was opened by the front desk girl.

"You have to exit the restroom Miss" She said. She notice the boys. She hadn't seen my face yet, I'd been looking at Niall. "Oh My God."

"Hello, Miss, I have to, as you can see this is very important." I said very slowly.

"I. I am Makayla, or Makay, I can help" She said rushing away.

"Well, this should be good" Liam said.

"Here" Makay said rushing in with a first aid kit.  

"Thank you" I smiled. I fixed up his face. We walked back to the bus, Makay too.

"Wow, this is the tour bus!" She said walking in. She was very pretty. A brunette girl with big brown eyes.

"Yeah, oh sorry we never introduced ourselves, I'm Charlotte Tomlinson" I said taking her hand in mine and shaking it.

"I know, I am really a big fan" She smiled. "Are all the boys here?"

"Yeah, come on in" I said. She walked up the steps. Two single boys, Harry and Zayn... who will she pick? If she gets one at all. "Guys, this is Makay Williams"

"You know my last name?" She asked. I pointed to her name tag.

"Anyway, Makay, this is -" I said only to be cut off.

"Zayn" Zayn rushed up to greet her. That's the one that'll date her.

"Liam, Louis, Harry and Niall" I said awkwardly.

"Hi!" She smiled.

"You seem familiar..." Louis said.

"Yea, have I seen you?" I asked.

"Um, other than Eleanor Calder and My older sister being roommates in College over in London, then no" She said. Yep, Louis and I went to Eleanor's family week.

"Uh, do you want to come on tour with us.." Louis asked.

"Why?" She asked. "That's not a no, but why?"

"Well you must Skype your sister and I could see El more often" Louis smiled. I liked El, and he was really in love.

"Okay, uh, I'll pack" She smiled leaving.

------ONE WEEK LATER------

"This is your bunk, this is my bunk" I said pointing to the one under Nialls, that was her. Mine was Vertical from his so we could see each other.

"Okay, thank you so much" She smiled. This will be fun! Now another person to tell about Niall.

----------

Hope you liked it. Makay is based off of Vanessa Hudgens