Complicated - Chapter 6

"Oh my gosh, where are we?" Makay asked in her cupcake pajamas. she was pretty.

"Uh, to L.A. I think" Zayn smiled. "You can sit over here, Makay"

"Um, I am gonna go to the kitchenette" She smiled awkwardly and walked to the kitchenette. She began to make cereal, and failing. Soon enough, because of the bus, there were fruit loops were everywhere.

"I'll get it" Harry said, he got up from his seat next to me and helped Makay. Zayn was eyeing him. Harry's bruises were almost all gone, his lip healed, as for Niall, he needed a knee brace, but he was fine.

"Wow, that was quick, thanks Harry" Makay smiled, she stood up along with Harry.

"Your welcome, your beautiful by the way" Harry smiled. He was so sweet to Makay... Men.

"Thank you" She blushed. I looked over to Zayn, he rolled his eyes and turned away from them... the sexual tension (A/N check out, Don't Tell My Dad)

"Well, this is awkward. Two guys out of three are drooling over Makay and Niall, the one who should get with her is the only one who isn't." Louis said. WHAT! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR NIALL, HATE YOU TOO LOU!

"Hey, maybe I don't like Makay, no offense Makay, you are pretty it's just complicated, you know" Niall said. There we go, my sweet loving boy.

"Complicated. I hate complicated, glad I don't like you either" She smiled. "Boys, I know you guys think I'm Pretty, but I know which one I like but... I can't tell you that now can I" (oh yea since its 2014 and I changed their ages) Makay smiled.

"WHO??!" I yelled, turning off E! News. "Makay, Girls meeting, back living room"

Behind the curtain was the bunks, behind the second curtain in the bunk room was the second living room.

"WHO?!?!" I said again.

"Uh, Liam" She said awkwardly.

"He it hung up on Dani" I sighed.

"I know, I really like Zayn but, I talked about it with Liam and our plan, that way I don't get in Zayns' way." She sighed.

"Remember when Harry told you were beautiful?" I asked.

"Yeah" She blushed.

"Well, I looked at Zayn, you could see the jealousy in his eyes" I said.

"Really, this is great!" She said.

"Yea, I guess, wait what?" I asked.

"Oh never mind..." She said standing.

She walked over to the curtain and pulled it open to see a smiling Louis and Harry. Glad I didn't say anything about Niall.

"I don't like you, Makay, you're pretty and I am polite, that's all" Harry smirked as Makay brushed passed them. Louis grabbed Makay by the arm.

"We'll keep your secret" Louis smiled. Good brother.

"Thanks" She smiled. "It's gonna get complicated"

"Complicated? I like that" Louis smiled.

Complicated.

-----------------

There is a funny story behind this chapter. My and my friend, nameless.. Were talking about naming it...

"I am gonna name it, Zayn and Harry" I said. I really did. We were on face time. "Original right?"

"Yeah" She giggled loudly. "You should have named it Niall instead of Irish tea, what the heck?"

"HEY! It was a name that came to me." I laughed.

"Is your chapter complicated?" She asked. I nodded. "Name it Complicated"

"Wow, Real original" I smiled. I began to write the chapter and here we are... It was funnier in my head.

~Abigail