Chapter 4

As I was sitting on the couch about to zone out a loud knock came from the door I groaned and got up to answer it

"I'm coming I'm coming."

As I opened the door a huge smile grew on my face. It was my girlfriend Cassie

"Hello love" I greet her

"Hey"

I quickly give her a kiss and dragged her inside. I haven't seen in her in forever maybe since I was 17 I did miss her.

"What do u wanna do." She ask

I give her a little smirk. I grab her wrist and pull on the couch on top of me. I quickly begin to kiss her I slide my hand in her shirt. I start to take my shirt off and she does the same. I stop kissing her and take a look at her body. I get back to kissing her I open my eye and I see the girl I push Cassie off of me and try to calm my self down.

"What happened." Cassie ask

"Nothing just nervous." I quickly say

she pulls her shirt back over her head and lays her head on my shoulder I turn on the tv trying to forget what just happened. As she falls asleep I pick her up and move her to my room. I fall asleep in the couch. I woke up from a scream I hurry off the couch into my room it wasent Cassie I quickly looked around then I see the basement door open. A strange smell came from it it was very foul I started down to the basement. The smell grew worse and worse. I opened a door to a room and my jaw dropped I fell to the floor and tried to stand my self up but fail I sit on the floor staring at the little girl.