Chapter 8

I woke up and put my hands behind my head to think about all that was going on this past week. I got a sharp pain in my thigh I lifted up the sheets and seen the little girl with her hands on my thighs she was crawling closer and closer to me. I began to scream and kick.

"LIAM!" Cassie screamed

My eyes shot open I ripped the covers off of me nothing was there I look around the bedroom and look back at Cassie

"What happened Liam?"

"Nothing just a dream I think."

"Well thanks for waking me up u chucklefuck it's like 6:25."

"Sorry." I say

She rolls back over and falls asleep I decide to stay awake I don't think I could fall back sleep after that I climb out of bed as quiet as I could. I walk towards the door I turn around to take a quick look around the room just to make sure everything was alright. I walk out into the hallway and into the living room and sit down on the couch I run my hands through my hair. I got back up to get breakfast just some cereal and coffee as I was walking back out into the living room someone knocks on the door I set my food down and hurry to answer the door. As I open the door I see Louis.

"Hey um Louis."

"Hey Liam sorry to just show up like this but I need to talk to u."

"Ya sure come in."

I showed Louis over the couch and tell him to sit down

"So what do u need to talk about Louis."

"Well first of all sorry for kind of leaving in a hurry at the store."

"Oh ya it's fine."

"And well I'm hear to tell u about the house."

"Ya."

"Well a girl was killed here."

"You don't say Louis."

"Wait you seen here."

"Ya more then once."

"Oh so u already know."

"Ya can u tell me about the girl Louis."

"Well as far as I know here name was Abby she was 12 and that's all I really know."

"Hmm alright I guess that's fine."

" If u don't mind me asking when was the last time u saw here?"

"This morning!"

"What!"

"Ya she was under the covers when I woke up I told my girlfriend it was a dream but it wasn't."

"You should probably tell her."

"I don't think so Louis. it's getting worse and worse at first I saw here at a distance or in dreams now she's in my bed."

"Well I guess she wanted u."

"WHAT!"

"nothing haha."

"Louis!"

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Well I better get going Liam here is my number in case u need anything."

"Thanks Louis."

I follow Louis to the door and watch him pull out of the driveway. I put his number in my phone and decided to text him and thank him for the information.

___________________________