Book Four, Part 5

When I wake, I only see the small light of the lamp. 

"Charlie?" a soft bark came from the dark hallway. 

I don't say anything, I listen again for my name. But I don't, there isn't another call. 

"Charlie!" another soft bark comes at me. "Charlie, it's Dean," 

I look as if to hide my face but it doesn't work. 

"Stop, leave me alone!!"  I start to scream. Dean's tight grips pulls at me. 

"Charlie, it's me!" he calls at me. 

"Go away!!" I scream. 

"Charlie look at me," Dean's voice was tight. He pulls away from me, undoing to chains around me. 

I look up, scarred that it might not be Dean. 

"She beat you up pretty good," he allows me shoulder to move. 

"Don't, you need to leave! She wants you!" I cry at him. 

"No, I'm getting you out of here, Charlie, do you understand? You ARE family, we're meant to stick together." he says before slinging me over his shoulders. 

The pain still was on fire. Though I wasn't sure how we got out because I let the darkness take over before I could see. 

***

When I wake up, the room was bright, even though the shades were  closed. I sit up before remember my knee. I pull away from the sheets to look down at my leg, dark shades of purple circled around the knee.

"Dean," I call out for him, still wondering where I was.

"Charlie, you're awake!!" he calls out to me before bursting through the door and to me.

"Yeah, I was sorta hoping I would be?"

"Well, happy birthday, Charlie!" Sam burst through the door again.

He carried a cake, one with my name on it with a big cups filled with ice cream.

I was happy for a moment before I remember what happend, Dean still hasn't told me where I was, and the fact that I didn't even remember my own birthday.

A/N: So done with book 4! Next book in Dean's P.O.V? Give me some ideas? Thank you guys so much for reading, you have no idea what it means to me. 

Vote, comment, and share!!!!!!! XOXO