Book 5, Part 2 (Dean's P.O.V)

I settle in on the old couch, it's bends at my weight.  Sammy left for something. 

"Dean, we need to talk," he whispers. 

"About what, Cas? This is what we do we talk, then we argue, and then we make up." I says before looking at him. 

"Well I feel as if we should 'make up' now." he sits next to me before putting his arms around my neck, trying to pull me close. "What isn't this what people do?" he asks me when I pull away from him. 

"Yeah, but I don't think I can do this right now," I whisper towards him. I reach for his arms before untangling him from myself. We sit in silence for a moment before he stands. 

"I think I should go check on Charlie," he whispers as if he was disappointed, he turns away to walk to her room. Though I don't go running after him like in the romance movies, instead I reach or the T.V remote, clicking it on, and watching whatever porn movie was on. 

***

When I wake, Castiel was still in the bedroom, sitting next to Charlie. He turns, seeing that I was awake, before he rises and walks to me. 

"I have never seen anything like this before," he says. "Whatever they did, she's rejecting it. Dean," he whispers, "she will kill herself if we don't wake her." he says. 

"Her body is rejecting it so it's going to lead her to kill herself?" I ask, looking for some sort of excuse. 

"Dean," Castiel whispers even smaller, "she's basically dead already..." 

I thrash up, pushing off the blanket, standing quickly. Charlie still was asleep in her room, her eyes as if sewn shut. I walk to her, brushing her hair out of her face. 

"Charlie, you need to wake up, for me." I whisper. I hear the front door being opened then shut. 

"Dean?" Sam calls out. I stand up and walk out to him. 

"I got to thinking, maybe we should let Castiel do some babysitting and go out hunting." I look at him. 

"You want to leave right now? Just drop everything?" I ask him. "You should really stop thinking," I say. I felt this odd clutching in my chest. Before the clutching turned into pain. "Sammy," I say breathlessly. 

"Dean? What's wrong?" he's next to me, trying to understand what was happening. 

"My chest," I whisper. I look up into Charlie's room, the door slams closed, I'm bent over in pain. "Charlie, go make sure she's okay," I say. 

Sam runs up to the door before trying to open it, "Charlie!" he cries out before walking back to me. 

I look at Sam, his eyes filled with tears, "It won't open, Dean, it's not going to open," he says something else but I let the pain take over and fill myself with pain and sleepyness. 

A/N

So crappy chapter but I was stuck. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, comment and vote. It means so much to me when you guys do.