𝔐 𝔞 𝔪 𝔦

7:30 pm

I stare at myself in the mirror in amazement as finish up my hair. Because i just know I slayed my makeup, "Let's go bitch, were going to be late" says my best friend Jasmin.  "Okay bitchhh, Chill mami, I'm ready"  I snap back. I struggle down the stairs of our loft in my heels and tight dress. Jasmin and I both make it to the mirror in front of the Loft door at the same time. " Let's take selfies for Insta and Snapchat before we go" I say to her. It takes us about 5 minutes to finish taking pictures.  "Catch" says Jasmin while dashing my keys at me. We head out and get into my Matte Black Jeep.

8:20

"Ring, Ring"

"Ring, Ring"

We ring the doorbell. The door opens," C'mon in BEOTCHESSS" say's  clearly drunk Dominque, a mutual friend of mine and Jasmin. Jasmin and i both step into the house in awe. "Do you see this bitchhhh" whispers, Jasmin. I nod while looking around. Dominque told us she was having a party at her new house but she didn't mention it was a mansion. It felt like we were crashing some famous person's party. "Ba-Ba-Beautiful house D, this is so fucking lit girl !" says Jasmin in Shock, not because of how packed it was but because the house was so elegant and beautiful. "thanks Jasie boo" replies Dominque. Jasmin and I grab a couple of drinks and food. Soon after we hit the dance floor, and didn't take a long for me a Jasmin to get into the music and start twerking. We can't resist drake, no one can.

Jasmin and I were having so much fun and we almost didn't notice that a group of guys sitting by the bar in the corner of the room where staring at us. Not the cute kind of starring but. . the  "Damn baby girl" starring. It was actually kind of creepy. But we continued dancing anyway. All of a sudden one of them came up to us and started whispering something to Jasmin. He was tall, tanned skin, nice jawline and wearing all black. At this point I was really creeped out, but at the same time I was like "Yassss bitchh, Jasmin is getting some tonight" (in my head). He walks back to his friends (I'm assuming). "Girrrlll, Girllll, Girlll, Girl." say's Jasmin. "WHAT??" I snap back. "that guy just told me that one of his friends can't stop talking about you, he thinks your so fucking beautiful, and he wants to talk to you" says Jasmin with excitement. "He's probably a fuck boy, and just wants to hook up" I say as I roll my eyes 20 times (figuratively)  "I'm over it".  "C'mon just give him a chance! what if he's really cute" replies Jasmin. We both start staring at the corner to see which one it could be. All of a sudden the guy that whispered in Jasie's ear motions us to come over. All of a sudden my heart starts racing and we hadn't even started moving yet.

We walk towards the bar. They are standing right in front of us. "Hi ladies, i didn't introduce myself earlier, I'm tray" says the guy who motioned us to come over.  Then Jasmin and I introduce ourselves. One of them didn't take his eyes off of me once. Surprisingly, I didn't mind. He was so beautiful, He was tall (they all where) about 6ft, white , dark brown hair that was short on the sides, long in the middle and looked like it had been hand combed back, dark brown eyes that made you melt, and style like justin bieber. " Hi, I'm James" he said smiling. He literally did not look away from me. And I could feel Jazmin giving me the "best friend look". The look your best friend gives you when hot guys are around. James comes really close, "come with me" he whispers.  I look at Jasmin and she motions that I should go. Im walking away with James, but i turn my head back for a second and I see Jasmin is chatting up a storm with the tray and the others.

----

----

I follow him through the crowd of people until we reach the stairs, "let's go up" says James

I follow him through the crowd of people until we reach the stairs, "let's go up" says James.  I follow him upstairs. "we haven't even said much to each other and he already wants to get in my pants" i say in my head. But i keep it cool on the outside. He opens one of the many bedroom doors and say's "you first" with a big grin on his face. He closes the door. Then he stairs at me for a good 3 minutes before opening his mouth. "I saw you dancing earlier" he says. I laugh while covering my mouth. "Yea, once drake comes on, it's over". He laughs. "I hope you don't think we are just going to hook up, because i don't like fuck boys" i say. He laughs again, I give him a dirty look. He get's even closer. "I brought you to the bedroom because i thought it was too loud and noisy downstairs for us to talk" he says. "Ouhh, okay i see" i reply relieved. I wanted to talk to you all night but I was so nervous, your so beautiful. I want to get to know you". he says. My heart starts racing again. This usually doesn't  happen to me (my heart racing over a guy i just met).  "I'm flattered" I say with a grin, covering
my smile. This whole time he's been starring at me, he makes me so nervous, he's so sexy, I think to myself. "thank you" I reply  while moving back. "why did you move back ?" he says while looking into my soul. I didn't want to tell him he makes me nervous because he might of gotten cocky afterwards if i did.  "uhm, idk" i lie. "Can I take you out?" he says while keeping eye contact. "uhhh, I'll think about it"  I say trying to play hard to get .  "Okay trying to play hard to get, we'll see about that ! can I at least get your number mami ?" he says with a sweet smile. I reach for a pen in my purse and grab his hand and write my number down. He's starring at me while I do it. As I look up, he touches  one of my braides and says "I like these". *BEEEP* i look on my cell phone and i see a message from Jasmin "Hows it going Bitchhhh *eggplant emoji *". I turn it off. *Ring Ring* James phone starts ringing. "Hellooo?  yeaaa, okayy, cool. " he says, then hangs up. he starts staring at me then says " Me and the boys are leaving to get food then chill at one of their cribs, wanna come?". "I can't sorry, me and Jasie are staying over to help Dominque clean up. He looks really disappointed "okehh, i'll see you soon then? " he says while helping me get off the bed. I walk him downstairs towards front door where his friends and Jasmin are waiting. I can see his friends wispering and giggling while we walk down toawrds them. " Come here" he says then gives me a tight hug with his muscular body, leaving me with a scent of his cologne (which smelled like heaven). "Bye beautiful" then they all walk out.