Chapter 6: We are the party.

James' P.O.V

10:20

Tray, Jake and I woke up and went straight to the gym. "So when should we go set up?" Say's Jake while Lifting weights. They said around four because they have V.I.P guests coming to the party, so everything has to be perfect" I say to jake. "Dude, It's the party in Beverly Hills, right? I forget cause we've been djing all week ". "Yeh, Hollywood is Saturday" I say while getting my legs toned.

After the gym we grabbed some McDonalds through drive-thru and headed to the mall to get our outfits for tonight."Yo, do you think the ladies will wanna hook up with me in these?" Tray says while coming out of the Calvin Klein dressing room, wearing a pair of light washed ripped jeans and a white semi-buttoned up polo shirt, with a leather jacket. "Of fucking Course, yoo that outfit is fresh though" says Jake while brushing Trays shoulders with his hands. "Damnn, the ladies won't be able to say no man" I say with a smirk on my face. "Don't forget we are all wearing white shirts of any kind, that's the one requirement they asked for.

12:00

After picking up our shoes and outfits we left the mall and headed home. I started thinking about kyla. She's been so distant lately I think to myself. "WACK" Jake slaps me in the back of my head stopping my day dreaming. "WHAT. THE. FUCK." I say while shoving him off the couch. "Thinking about doing the nasty with kyla are we ??" asks James while laughing so loud. "Shut up, don't talk about her like that before I pound your face" I say to Tray while holding a fist. "Oh, I'm Kyla and I'm so booty-ful, come get some daddy" says Jake in a girlish voice. Tray is on the ground laughing "OH YESS DADDY JAMES COME HERE, I WANT IT" he jokes. I get up and punch both of them hard on the shoulders. "Whatever, watch me hit it though" I say with a smirk.

I grab my phone And head to the bathroom and snap Kyla "James: Hi Ma, Whatcha up to? *smiley face. *DING* "Kyla: Just trying to cheer Jasmin up,I made her a nice bubble bath but she still looks sad. family drama this week. *sad face*".

"James: That's too bad, *sad face* but can I still see you on friday? I have something romantic in mind *smirk face*"

"James: That's too bad, *sad face* but can I still see you on friday? I have something romantic in mind *smirk face*". "Kyla: Okay, it better be, see you then *puppy dog emoji*".

3:00

"Duddeeeee, Hurry up let's get this shit in the car. We are going to be late" I say while brushing my hair back. "Jheeezee, we are going to get some much ass tonight" Says Tray while admiring himself in the mirror. We head into the car and are on our way to the house.

We arrive to a gated mansion beverly hills. The place was fucking huge, bigger than the mansion's we've dj'ed at this week. "We are the Dj's for tonight's event" says tray into the voice box. The gate beeps then opens. We drive our car into the front yard wich is filled with atleast 4 luxurious cars. "JHEEEZE, this is going to be mine and my future wifes crib" says Tray while admiring the scenery. "This crib is tight" says tray while unloading the DJ equipment. "I know, it's gonna be so fucking lit tonight! " I say while entering the house. A lady in a pant suit and earpiece approaches us "Hi, I'm Monica. follow me so I can show you were to set up". We follow her into the back yard which was really fancy looking. We start setting up immediately.