Chapter 2: Best. Night. Ever. Part 2

*Tray stops the music*. "do you ladies want to go to our hot tub?" asks tray. "Yasss" replies Dominque. Jasmin and i agree. "I'll be right back" i say to James. Dominque, Jasmin and I head upstairs to change. We all change into our bikini's. "Damn we look hot af" I say

to Dominque and Jasmin. "James is gonna go crazyyy as fuck ky" Jasmin says adjusting my bikini straps. I laugh."RIGHT! He won't be able to keep his eyes off her" says Dominque looking at me. "How about you and Jakie boo" I say mocking Jasmin. she laughs "we are just talking. "Mhmm" i reply to Jasmin.

We head to the backyard where all the guys were already shirtless and in the hot tub, with booze too

We head to the backyard where all the guys were already shirtless and in the hot tub, with booze too. I found myself staring at James, he looked so sexy in the moonlight, he has abs and his eyes look even more mesmerizing. "Damnnnnnnnnn" James and Tray both say at the same time. The other guys just stare. I'm not surprised, our bikini's were super revealing and we are all in good shape. We get into the hot tub. I stand right across James. "Alright let the games begin!" says Jake with a sinister grin. "What do you mean?" says Jasmin with a puzzled look. Dominque and I where confused as well. "truth or dare, dirty style!" says tray. James says nothing, he just smiles in agreement. "are we in high school?" i ask. "Are you chicken, ladies?" says James. "Bring it on boys" says Jasmin as she takes a shot. "Ayyyy, let's gooooo" says Tray, and the others agree.

"Jasmin, truth or dare?" asks tray. "dare!" says Jasmin. "Pasionelty kiss Jakes abs" Says tray. Jasmin moves closer to Jake and just goes for it. She starts off slow then she goes faster and faster. Everyone is laughing, but Jake seem to be enjoying it until she's done. "Jake truth or dare?" Asks Jasmin. "DARE!" he replies. "I dare you to lose those shorts" says Jasmin with a grin on her face. Everyone starts laughing. Jake surprisingly removes his shorts "there's nothing to hide baby" he says then winks to Jasmin. "Kyla, truth or dare" asks Jake. "dare" I yell out. " Give James a lap dance" says Jake. I look at James and he winks at me. I walk over slowly to him. I turn around and start thrusting and semi- twerking on him. His hands are back behind over his head, i can tell he's enjoying it. I start giggling. I finish with a bang. I turn around and look at James and he has a huge grin on his face. " Dominique, truth or dare" i ask. "Dare all the way" she says. " Jump on tray and make-out the fuck out of him" i say while laughing. Dominque starts making out with tray slowly then she turns it up a notch and goes hard core. It was cute, but gross to watch at the same time. Everyone is grinning. "it's your trun big boyy James, Truth or dare says Tray. "Dare of fucking course" says James. "Grab the women of your choice by the neck and make out with her neck". James grins. What if he chooses me i think to myself. I'll freakout, he's so sexy it makes me nervous. James walks towards me and gets real close (REALLY CLOSE). He looks at me in the eye's passionately, my heart starts racing. He grabs the side of my neck with one hand then starts kissing my neck. It's feels so good, i forget other people are there. I close my eyes, he's kissing me with more and more passion each time. His lips are really soft too, i can feel them on my neck. He stops , then kiss's my neck one more time. He winks at me. "DAMNNNN Boy" Says Dominique. Jasmin is in shock as well. "Truth or dare jasmin" says James. "truth" says Jasmin. "If you could have a threesome with 2 guys here, who would they be?". "Easy. Jake and Tray, both of you are daddy as fuckkk". and I would let you hit it anytime". Both Jake and Tray start laughing. Everyone starts laughing. The truth or dare game goes on for atleast another hour, then we head back into the house.