Chapter 2 - In panic.

I ran from that house so angry. I get tired after running too long, I probably ran four quarters and when I was closing to the fifth it started raining really hard, I was extremely soaked and more angry. Justin Drew Bieber, who he thinks he is? Poor boy! What he’s think? That im one of those bitches who get out with him? Who practically get naked to have his attention? Im not like that my dear, i didn’t like him so much before, and now that i know him, i just hate him. 
I had no idea where i was going, the streets of that place were extremely darkness and with those mansions was getting more sinister and ghastly. I had to do something to get back to the convent but i didn’t know where i was and who to get back. 
- Hey girl! - a car dapperly on my side in the middle of the temporal and the guy who was on the volant wanted to talk with me, but on that temporal? He’s probably crazy. I started walking again trying to ignore him, but i could see the leers he threw me, good… just what I needed to be attacked by that old geezer in the rain. 
I was almost running and he kept following me. I looked behind me and i saw he getting out of the car and he started to ran on my direction, without thinking twice i started running and he too. I turned the corner with all the speed i had, but he was faster than me. He was approaching, I was in despair knowing that i should calm down in times like this.
He reach me and grabbed me, pulling my hair that tangled in his hands taking me right along his body, he tried to immobilize me, but the attempts were futile because I was struggling becoming more and more nervous. He turned me forcefully trying to kiss me, but I was faster and took a knee with all my strength in his balls causing him pain. I had time and tried to run, but he recovered quickly and turned trying to attack me. Could see the rage in his eyes, he pushed me to the floor hitting my back hard on the street and taking a pocketknife scaring me.
- Are you afraid? Calm down sweet heart, i will take care of you with all my heart. - he smiled. Discusting you wont touch me! I punched him in the face with all my strength.
- Slut! - He returned slapped me hard in the face, felt the blood flows to my chin. His ring had cut the corner of my mouth.
- Let me go! You’re old geezer. - Okay it wasn’t that old, but he was drooling. I started be really afraid. - Help me!! Someone help me please! - I screamed desperate and felt my throat dry from yelling so much.
- Look at the rain! Do you think someone will hear you? - He said, laughing evilly. - Rest the voice to moan with me baby!
- Your garbage! Let me go! - He sat on top of my legs holding them. I still founded opportunities to punch him hard in the chest. When he ripped my shirt was the first time I felt scared in that situation, he tried to take off my bra, but I struggled disturbing, would fight to the end, but he would not rape me.
- Be quiet bitch! - He hit the back of the knife in my head and cut my eyebrow. He gave up open my bra and went to take my shorts when he got surprised of the sound of two shots into the air. 
- Let her go your motherfucker! - Justin was standing with a chrome pistol in his hand pointing in our direction.
- She is my girlfriend, get out boy! - He said with the biggest poker face, I tried to pull away, but he still held me tightly.
Justin fired another shot but this time near us, I closed my eyes tightly. 
- Do not play with me, your sucker! - He shouted and the guy realized he wasn’t joking and his legs loosened a bit and I ran going back to Justin;
- Are you afraid of dying? - Justin gave an evil smile and get closer of the man. 
- Dying? Because of this bitch? My life is worth much more than this, dude!
- Are you afraid of dying? - Justin made the question again, but this time irritated changing his tone of ironic to aggressive.
- What? You’re gonna kill me because of it? - He said with a voice of pity, but Justin didn’t even care.
- You pissed me off. - He tricked the guy madding him fall to the ground, he pulled his hair until he got with knee on the street and with his head up. - Pray! - The guy was already in tears and begging to not lose his life.
- I want to hear you praying loud, your bull shit! - Justin hit the gun into his head making him cry more.
- Cassidy get in the car! - He shouted ordering pointing the gun to car and I went without hesitation.
I got into the car that was a little close to where we were and after a while listening to the groans of the guy being beaten by Justin. I herded two shots and then silence. I could only hear the beating of my heart that were fast.
Justin opened the car door making me jump with fright, i wasn’t well, he ignored me getting into the car and took his coat in the backseat of the car. 
- Use this.. - He gave me. I noticed that i was shirtless and felt my cheeks blush. His phone rang and he started speaking with someone, i wasn’t well. 
Suddenly my eyes began to embarrass, I was getting dizzy, could not breathe. 
- Justin.. - I whispered making him stop talking and pay attention in me, I felt out of touch, I started being afraid of my condition, I didn’t know what was happening. - Justin help me! - I tried to breath but it was hard, it was a horrible feeling. My legs were shaking, I could not swallow, my heart was beating fast and I became being dizzy and losing my senses.
- Cassidy? Cassidy are you okay? - he asked being worried.
- Justin… - i whispered before loosing the senses and fainting.
Justin POV
My pride was screaming asking me to let that bitch there and she was raped by that sucker, but if I did that my mother wouldn’t ever forgive me so I took two shots ending the party that seemed the guy didn’t fuck a girl about five years.
- Let her leave your motherfucker! - I ended with his party even started yet.
- She is my girlfriend, get out boy! - this dude is shameless, right? I felt like laughing, but kept myself seriously couldn’t lose control of the situation, I took another shot now near them, 
- Do not play with me, your sucker! - i smelled fear by him so much as her, and I was enjoying myself inside, she ran up and stood behind me protecting herself. Where’s the hot chick now?
- Are you afraid of dying?
- Dying? Because of this bitch? My life is worth much more than this, dude! - He was still arrogant, but that would pass.
- Are you afraid of dying? - I was beginning to get angry with him.
- What? You’re gonna kill me because of it? - the dude was already pissed all and i hadn’t done anything yet.
- You pissed me off. - yeah, he really had pissed me off. I tripped him making him fall and then put his knees on the floor, the guy started to cry like a girl and I has having fun. - Pray! - I spoke right next to his ear as he cried, I wanted to enjoy myself more so I decided terrifies most, he would die however, what’s the problem of have a little fun? 
- I want to hear you praying loud, your bull shit! - i hit him not too strong doing he crying more. 
I was tired of kidding and was time to put the doll in the car. 
- Cassidy gets in the car! - She neither replied or anything, she turned away and went to the car. I hit the guy again and he begged to not die, but so what? The girl also begged him not to rape and if I had not come along that was what he would do. After hitting him a lot and left his face disfigured, i took two shot in his head and without pity or mercy, I went to the car, had to call Brian warn he didn’t need to look for that little bitch and ask him to send someone to clean all that dirt.
I was soaked from the fucking rain that didn’t help too much, I opened the car’s door and Cassidy got scared. I occupied my seat in the car while she was still looking at me all wet with her forehead and the side of his mouth bleeding, she was with all those big tits out and I would lose myself in there easily, got a coat in the backseat and i gave her to dress, i was talking with Brian when she interrupted me.
- Justin. - She whispered, I stopped talking with Brian and stared. - Justin help me.. - She was white like a paper, her lips had no color.
- Cassidy? - I asked scared. - Cassidy are you okay? - She wasn’t replying closing her eyes and slowly fell over me.
- Cassidy? - i shocked her, and I got no response. - Cassidy? - She was passed out.
I drove at high speed until i get home. I did not expect anyone to help me at home when I stopped I jumped in the car holding her in my arms into the house.
- Mom! Mom … CALL THE DOCTOR!
- What’s going on Justin? - she came from the kitchen against me. - Oh My God! - She cried when she saw Cassidy in my arms bleeding. - What happened to her?
- I don’t know! 
- Put her here! - she pointed to the couch, and I did as she ordered, she checked the heartbeat and was slowly.
- Grab blanket to warm her body while I call the doctor! - I went running taking two blankets, my mom took her clothes off and cleaned the wound and wrapped it well with blankets, but she still had not returned to consciousness, the doctor lived a little away from us and he got there in seconds.
Brian one of my mens came into the room with the doctor that expedited the service when he saw Cassidy was unconscious. - Did well to warm her body - he began to examine her.
- Is it serious? - my mother was very worried.
- She’s in shock, panicking. - Fuck! Look what that bastard did to the girl. But now he’s probably saying hi to the devil. - The most common reason for this is usually a very strong emotional impact, and fainting is a natural reaction of the body to situations like this! - I told to they what happened.
- But it is dangerous doctor?
- Yes and no! As I said, this was how her body reacted to a great emotion, she will wake up, but if it takes too will have to take her to the hospital. - Stood there with folded arms, i couldn’t do anything just hopes she wakes up and my mother was very worried. Then I stayed with her after putting Cassidy in bed.
- Justin! - My mother took me out of my thoughts.
- Huh?
- Change this wet clothes and take a hot bath!
- But you will be alone?
- If I need, I call you. - So I left the room to take a shower, I was still soaking.