Chapter 3 - Treating me like a daughter

Caissy's POV.

My head was hurting so badly, I had a little trouble opening my eyes because of the bright light. - Caissy? - Pattie was sitting on my side looking at me. I sat on the bed getting a little dizzy. - My head hurts. - I grumbled. - Oh dear I'm so happy you're awake! - Pattie screamed causing a little twinge in my head - I'm gonna call the doctor and let him know you woke up. - She ran out of the bedroom leaving me alone, my head was about to explode, I looked underneath the blanket and I was only in my underwear. - Mom? Why did you scream? Did something happe... - I freaked out when Justin came into the room shirtless, he was looking so hot. - Oh, you woke up. - He was a little embarrassed by finding my awake. - My head still hurts... - That's because you woke up now or you cut it. - He said rudely. Have I ever mentioned how rude was this guy? God dammit! - Yeah, probably. - I replied. He was going to stand there looking at me forever? Stupid. - What is it? - Nothing - He gave me a naughty smirk, shook his head and went out of the room laughing. That smile, even hating him so much I had to admit he was fucking hot. I looked down and my breasts were not under the blanked and I didnt even notice, he was such a bastard, that was the reason he was looking at me that way! I started laughing alone. - Caissy? - Pattie came in. - I brought the doctor to see you. I fake smiled, dont like doctors specially because I know they have sharp and painful needles. - It looks like the young lady is already feeling better. - He said after checking me from my head to toe. - Oh, great! It was just a scare! - Pattie said really happy. - Yes but you cant keep going through these kind of emotions. - Don't intend to. - I said ironically and they laughed. - Take a shower and I'll make something for you to eat, be right back to make another curative in your head. - Pattie went out closing the door, I got up to undress and get on the bathroom, which was huge, you could get lost in that much luxury. I took a long shower, washed my hair that was a mess because of all the blood and let the water roll through my body to relax. Once I was done, realized I didnt have any normal clothes other than those awful uniforms and some inappropriate clothes me and Claire stole to go out, so I got this huge shirt I had in my bag, ripped some pieces and when I finished it was looking like a mini dress but I wasnt leaving the room anyways. I was getting my hair dry when Pattie came in bringing me food. - I brought hot soup for you. - Soup? - I made a disgusted face but then I laughed and she joined me. - I would rather a huge cheeseburger with double sauce! - said licking my lips. - But you need protein and we have everything you need here! - I'm gonna eat but I'm still with option two. - I shrugged and Pattie laughed. - Caissy, are you sure you're feeling better? - She got the first aid kit and made another curative in my head. - Yeah, Pattie. I' m ready for round two! - Dont even think about it. - She made me laugh. - Pattie, I want you to take me back to the convent. - I said with a serious face making her look at me intrigued. - Why Caissy? I'd like if you stay here with me for a while, your mom must be really happy we're together. - Me and your son...we just dont get along, I don't want to make you embarassed or anything. - This is because of Justin? - she laughed. - It's all settled up, I talked to him. - But Pattie we dont like eachother... - Justin has strong personality I know, but I can assure you'll get used with a little time. - she tried to argue with me. - But... - No but, you stay and that's the final word, dont make me mad. - She tried to do a mad face but it made me laugh. - Where did you meet my mom? - She took a while to answer. - We were friends for years. We met at highschool and we were really close...your mom helped me a lot when I married Justin's father, my mom didnt help me because she couldnt accept my marriage and didnt like Jeremy at all and your mom was the one who helped me. We were like sisters. - And how is it possible that I never met you before? - After your mom get pregnant she closed herself, she couldnt deal the situation and pushed everyone away, she couldnt handle being a teenage mom and raising you alone without anyone's support...your mom gave up a lot because of the pregnancy. - My dad didnt want me...right?! - She gave me that suspicious look and then laughed. - Your mom was a little crazy back then, your dad was married and she was insanely in love with him and at first he didnt want anything with her because she was young and he was married but your mom never gave up, she tried so hard that he couldnt resist and started having an affair with her... it was just fun for him but that was her whole life. She got pregnant and he offered to pay for everything you needed but he wouldnt leave his wife for your mom, also didnt want you to know who he was...your mom didnt accept of course and told him you needed a father, not money. Your dad got scared cause your mom was threatening him...then he disappeared afraid that your mom would destroy his marriage. But Caissy...it doesnt matter anymore, its in the past! - My mom never told me. - Bingo! I just learned everything about my life in seconds, things I've been trying to know for years. - She was trying to protect you. As crazy as she used to be, she always tried to give you a life better than the one she had, she was lost in drugs and didnt had conditions to raise you anymore, that's why she wasnt there everytime you needed. - I miss her. - I whispered letting a tear drop. - Me too. - She smiled crying with me. - Caissy let's forget about that... - she hugged me and dried my tears. - Yeah, its past. - I tried to smile, it wasnt good for me to keep thinking about the past. Pattie smiled at me. I brushed my teeth and laid in bed ready to sleep, I was loving Pattie spoiling me. - I'm still feeling a little headache but it's not big deal. - I'm gonna let you sleep but let me tell you: get ready cause tomorrow i'll spoil you way too much! - She kissed my cheek and left the room. She was really treating me like a daughter.