Chapter One

I've always hated the sound that good-bye's make.

My parents have moved me around since I was eight years old. Their both photographers, and are required to travle.

And after nine years of my life, I've learned it's easier to just avoid socalising. Making friends means saying goodbye. And goodbyes are hard for me.

I don't really know any of my family, other then my parents. I don't stay in one school for more then a year. I'm used to people calling me a loner, emo, freak, ect. But I just ignore them.

I've never had a girlfriend, and I'm seventeen. Which I guess is pretty pathetic.

                     ••••••••••••••

"Jaxon!" My dad calls me from downstairs. I turn off my music and put down the shirt I was folding.

"Coming!" I shout as I trudge down the stairs. This is the second time we've moved this year. I'm really getting tierd of packing so most of my belongings haven't left their boxes for three years.

I reach the bottom of the stairs, to find three people sitting on our couch. My dad is sitting in the recliner, and my mom was no where to be found. I frown at the little group in our new "home".

My father speaks up and starts to introduce each one. "Jaxon, these our our neighbors." My dad gestures tword the men.

The oldest looking man stands up and walks up to me, taking my hand in a firm handshake. "Hey there, my name is Dave Henderson." He turns his head to look at the other two boys. "And these are my sons Dax" He waves his hand twords the tallest man. He has deep blue eyes and Sandy blond hair. He is well built and pretty intimidating. "And this" He points the other man with his thumb, "is Hayden." He seemed about my age a little younger maybe.

"Don't touch her and we'll be fine." He grubs as he storms out of our house. The other two men following suit.

I sigh and go back up to my room. What could Hayden mean by 'don't touch her'? I don't get it. But u guess I don't understand alot of things.

.................

Sorry about the short chapter, I'm have a bit of trouble trying to start the book.

Thanks for reading!