Chapter 4

Since that day I haven't been able to stop thinking about Anna. Her hair looks so soft, her eyes keep pulling me in, and her necklace is beautiful.

She doesn't talk much I mean she's really good student but she still really shy. She enjoys sneaking up on people and scaring them from. Her giggle is adorable and I mean really cute. She's tried offering to help me study a few times but I think I'm good though.

Chuck keeps inviting me to his house to hang out but I don't think I want to talk about Star Trek and Yugioh and Pokemon or whatever else he talks about. To be honest sometimes it's pretty annoying.

I'm walking down the hallway to the gym and I take a back way because it's faster you know. When someone grabs my shoulder from behind I turn around to look at them. Chris Hayden see why wouldn't he be he enjoys beating me up.

Sometimes it's in public a lot of  times we're hidden. I guess is what you'd like to call it.

He kicks the back of my knees and I fall to the ground then he kicked me in the stomach a couple times. I groan wrapping both my arms around my stomach. Maybe I should run.

But if I do that maybe they will probably get worse if he catches me. My parents about about cuts and bruises every once in awhile but usually they don't notice he doesn't he doesn't like to hit me in the face. He's never really told me why. To be honest I'd like to know.

I guess you could say he's my bully. I've never really thought about it that way but I'm sure that's what they consider it right?

He laughed as a tear streamed down my face. Maybe it won't make it to gym class today. He kicks me a couple more times then pulls me up.

"Ya know... I've told you too many times, to just stay away from her." He brings me a little closer to his face, " you just need to stay away from her that's all you had to do. Now you'll have to learn your lesson. Now get up."

He throws me on the ground and I hesitantly get up. Then he pushes me up against the wall. "Now off to ruin that face of yours then she'll leave you alone." He sneers.

He punches me first in the nose then on the jaw. He hits me a few times then leaves me, walking away happily I can hear his chuckle as he walks.

Who was she I can't remember he never really told me I guess. Why does he keep telling me this without telling me who I need to stay away from? I don't understand. Maybe I should figure out who she is in the beatings will stop.

               ***************

Sorry for the short chapter. I've been having a lot of crazy things going on. Update again this weekend. Thanks for reading!