Chapter Six

Shape of You -Ed Sheeran

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please tell me what you thought of it! Thank you for the 200+ votes and comments on this story! Thank you to all who follow me as well! Please feel free to listen to the song above while reading.

Without further ado, here is chapter six...

xxx

I don't remember much of the aftermath following Justin's departure. What I do remember are the tears and the gut wrenching feeling of abandonment. I cried and cried and cried even more.

I think it was Luke who finally took pity on me and carried me to my bedroom where he put me in bed. I proceeded to shove my face into my pillow continuing to cry. It smelled like Justin and I sobbed.

Sleep didn't come easy instead I watched the digits on my clock change from eight o'clock to two o'clock - that's when my eyes finally closed. It seemed like they were only shut for a few minutes because next thing I knew I was being jostled awake.

My eyes opened swiftly to find Luke kneeling down beside me, shaking my shoulder. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was time to get up to go to set at The Legacy Hotel and I thanked Luke for waking me up. He made sure I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to start getting ready. I had slept in the clothes that I had worn during the living room fiasco, which should have been dubbed Bieber v. Brewer, and hadn't bothered to take a shower but I refused to go to set with the remains of the dreadful night before. Plus, it would help me wake up. I tried not to picture the last time I had used my shower since I hadn't been alone and I had been wet in more sense than one.

I finished my shower and briskly brushed my teeth when something peeking out beneath my jeans caught my eye. It was a small grey card.

Check your back pocket when I leave.

Justin's words repeated in my mind and I quickly bent to snatch it up in my hands. 

Justin Bieber

CEO Bieber Enterprises

W 55th Street

I flipped it over only to find his personal phone number, email address, physical address, and business number were. It even had Grey's contact info on there. Near the bottom of the card he wrote: For when you miss me cause I already miss you.

My fingers ran along his handwriting, imagining him hunched over his desk writing down his information for me and then slipping it inconspicuously into the pocket of my jeans. It hadn't even been twelve hours since our last encounter and I sighed sadly. Padding to the bedroom, I picked up my phone that was on my nightstand and quickly plugged in the contact information into it. Instead of using Justin's real name I placed it under a few emoji's of stacked money for "Billionaire".

For Grey's contact info I just put "Mr. Grey" since it was his last name and it could be doubled for Christian Grey.

I slipped into a simple pair of jeans and a NYY shirt that I had gotten a while back during a visit, along with some white slip-on shoes. I didn't bother with makeup since the MUAs, Kylie and Amy, would take care of that. I grabbed my phone and went to where Luke and Clark were waiting for me. I never ate breakfast before shooting since it was too early and my stomach would always rumble from hunger around  ten o'clock.

The ride to The Legacy in the Escalade was silent and I didn't try to change it. Clark helped me out of the car and I quietly thanked him. The MUAs had moved to an actual suite for makeup instead of coming to my trailer each time to prep me, which was a step up for them. Clark escorted me to makeup and I was pushed into a chair the minute I stepped into the room. Tony came in and informed me that we would be doing the scene where Amelia returns to Kane to tell him she accepts his proposition. The scene would be set in a hotel suite and I had to be wearing something sexy and classy.