Chapter Twelve

High For This - The Weeknd

High Off You- NOAHJVMES

Hey! It's me with a brand new chapter of Close! And it hasn't been a month since my last update so whoop whoop! This chapter is quite *spoiler alert* steamy so I recommend having an extra set of DRY panties nearby cause you'll probably need them. Just saying. I have to look out for my fellow readers. Anyways, I really hope you enjoy the new chapter of Close.

xxx

We ate dinner out on the balcony where the litpaper lanterns hung above and casted an orange glow onto us. We were all seated around the rectangle wrought iron table with our plates loaded with steak drizzled with red wine sauce, onions, and mushrooms, as a side we had roasted potatoes. For drinks, we all had a beer.

It was from a brewery in Brooklyn that had a strong oaky taste but did not overpower the flavor from the steak or the potatoes. Justin had brought it over along with the all the ingredients we needed for dinner. From my view point, everyone had a grin on their face as they ate and drank. We looked like one of those families from a commercial happily gathered around eating dinner and it made smile.

I couldn't remember the last time a man had cooked me dinner and I was grateful for this small but incredibly sweet gesture that made my heart beat accelerate as I gazed at Justin. He was perfect and I knew that no one is perfect but he is. He's smart, charming, and sweet. His sexiness is just a bonus that I appreciate very much. He's without a doubt the best man I've ever been with. In and out bed.

My pathetic ex-boyfriend wasn't the worst in bed but the örgasms were ... okay. They weren't off the Richter scale. They were moderate and they kept me sane. But just being around Justin makes me smile uncontrollably and want to be by his side forever. And the örgasms he gave me were completely earth-shattering. It was nirvana.

Justin sat by me and he opened my beer for me without me having to ask him. How considerate. He placed it over a make shift napkin coaster and I smiled at him before I dug into my food. Sasha and Clark had already been sipping on their own bottles of beer as they helped with dinner and were now on their second.

"Man, these steaks are the best!" Luke moaned from his seat and I laughed. That man was obsessed with steaks. "Are these from The Vault?"

Justin nodded, "Yeah. I had my chef season and marinate them before I brought them over. I take it you like them."

Luke nodded eagerly while Clark was focused on eating and nothing more.

There was no conversation about the paparazzi at all and I was grateful. For the time being, I wasn't Ariana Payne: Hollywood 'It' Girl. I was just Aria, having dinner with her friends and her... man.

My man.

My man.

From the way we were sitting, Justin sat at the head of the table while I was on his right. It gave us the perfect excuse to hold hands over the table since he was left handed and I was right handed. I could feel the metal of his Cartier rings he wore against mine.

I offered to clear up plates and the kitchen causing everyone to shoot up from their seats and scatter to their rooms. Justin remained in his seat and chuckled wholeheartedly.

"Solid effort." He remarked as he stood from his seat and came to where I was picking up plates.

"They have their qualities." I shrugged.

I gasped when Justin's arms snaked around my waist and pulled me back to him so that his chest was pressed firmly against me. His hands gripped onto opposing wrists essentially caging me to him. I felt his breath fan across my neck.