|Moving|

I'm Vanessa I'm 14 years old almost 15..I'm just laying in my bed thinking about tomorrow new school new friends. I feel sad and exited at the same time.I moved to Palmdale cuz my mom got a "better job" I'm in only child and my parents divorced when I was just 5 years old.Anyways I hope I do good tomorrow.RING! RING! RING! "Ugh"I said when I got woken  by my alarm I wasn't used to waking up at 6:30.I got in the shower and brushed my hair and teeth I put on a pair of ripped blue jeans with a thrasher shirt and I just left my damp hair looseand sprayed a little perfume just cuz.After that I just ate some cereal and went on snapchat to do my streaks.I had to ride the bus great I thought to myself when I got into the bus every seat was taken and the bus began to move so I just asked this dude if I could sit with him he said "yea"after that I just pulled out my phone and texted my mom that I was in the bus. The boy who I sat with which was really hot teased me about texting my mom and he said that I couldn't take care of myself "asshole" I thought.                                                   Tyler's pov                                                       As soon as I got in the bus I got my headphones out and started playing music I wasn't in a mood to be talking to no one.Then a girl about my age got in the bus she was beautiful I could tell she was new because she had trouble finding somewhere to sit.She asked me if she could sit with me and all I said was "yea" like a whatever tone.I could smell her perfume "FUCK SHE'S HOT I THOUGHT TO MYSELF"I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know how to talk to girls.A lot of girls apperantly  had crushes on me but I just ignored them but I knew I had no chance with a girl like her.She was curvy and she had a big booty which turned me on.So I just said "why r u texting ur mommy,can't u take care of yourself"and I started laughing I could tell she was pissed but what else could've i said "oh ur so hot wanna fuck?"Anyways when we got to the school I went to my locker and got my stuff organized soon the girl came and I figured out she was my locker buddy I felt butterflies in my stomach.           Vanessa's pov                                           When we got to the school I felt nervous the school was huge and the teachers looked strict af.I went to the office for my scedule I was already running late I go to my locker which was #835 I see to the left and saw him "FUCK!"I said loud enough for a teacher to hear me.She started lecturing me bout how a girl isn't supposed to talk like that yea yea my ass she was a total bitch!I tried opening my locker but I couldn't and I had no choice but to.....