|classes with him|

Ask him for help "Ughhh ok rat what's ur combo"he said 2022002 I said "das my birthday" he said in a sassy voice which I thought was cute "what a disappointment" I said "fuck u he said and slammed my locker before I could put anything in it I could here him laugh in the hallway.I wanted to cry I felt like shit,When I finally opened my locker the second bell rang I had to go find the office which took me 10 minutes I was sobbing cuz no one else was in the hallway and I knew my make up was complete crap and my phone was at 10% and I just couldn't take it.I got my stupid pass an went to first period this time someone took me it was awkward cuz the guy noticed I've been crying and he started telling me all this stuff bout how I was so beautiful and to not cry I could tell he was checking me out he was ok but not my kind.I walked in they all stared and I handed the teacher my pass she presented me to the class and I could hear some girls giggling saying "oh what happened to her eyes they black and she fugly too I felt like knocking her out.The teacher then started looking around she then yelled out a name which was Tyler,"Tyler raise ur hand she said" I look up and saw him with his hand raised I sat next to him "rat" he whispered in my ear "shut the fuck up"I said he giggled the teacher then announced a project about some science shit was due the next week me and Tyler both rolled eyes to each other the last 5 minutes of class were free time.I just sat there on my phone,then a girl turned around to face Tyler "hey papi ur my partner right for the science project"Something about that just made me jealous but I tried so hard to not give a single fuck.The teacher then announce that our science partners would be the person we were sitting to. Tyler's pov. I saw her walk in she was late to class she looked as if she had been crying was I too mean to her I asked myself I felt like I was the reason why she was crying I felt like a dick."class this is Vanessa it's her first day here so pls be nice"I saw guys biting their lips and whispering "she's hot" they were right.She sat next to me the first thing I did was call her a rat her faced changed from looking SAD vand depressed to almost bursting out laughing.Mrs.Jamee announced a project ughhhhh.Kate them turned around and out of nowhere called me papi BITCH wtf.Our science partner was the person who was sitting next to us YESSSSS HFGDGUNFH baby girl Vanessa is my partner.