|Lunch|bus ride home|

Tyler's pov I went through the lunch line and tried looking for Vanessa.I got invited to sit with a couple of girls but I said no.I finally spotted Vanessa she was sitting with Joe I got jealous cuz it looked like they were having fun.Joe used to be a close friend but after he got a "job" in the schools office he has changed.All this idiot does is take students to class if they're lost or sum.So I just went with the annoying ass girls including Kate.I kept looking back at Vanessa each time we turned around our eyes met.After a few minutes I turned around then Kate grabbed be my check and started to kiss me I didn't kiss back I just let her do it cuz I wanted to make Vanessa jealous it worked because she threw away her trash and ran out the lunchroom.The whole lunchroom then started saying "ship" "awwwww" I wanted to throw up her breath smelled like tuna.Kate started talking to me about some shit I didn't care about when I ran out to look for Vanessa I went to the girls bathroom and she was in one of the stalls sobbing I decided to not talk to her cuz she would hate me even more.*Skips to bus ride*.                        Vanessa's pov~~                                       IT was finally time to go home I was so relieved I wasn't gonna see Tyler's face no more.But then  i remembered I had to sit with him in the bus cuz in the morning the bus driver told me that whoever I sat with first was gonna be my seat partner GREAT on the way back I kept on thinking that me n Tyler had no chance of being together I wanted to hate him I wanted to forget about him but I couldn't when we were not even I foot apart from each other.        Ty's pov                                                       I started listening to music I then remembered about the stupid project so I used that as an excuse to talk to her."umm so about the science project u can come to my house and we can get started" I said,"I thought u we're going to work with your girlfriend" "um if u mean kate we aren't dating she just kissed me but I don't like her I like someone else."plus why do u care if we were dating" I said."uh I wouldn't Im talking to joe"                                                  Vanessa's pov                                                    I knew it wasn't true I didn't like joe he was a fuckboy all he wanted to do is get in my pants I thought.Tyler got out with me at my stop."what r u doin"I said "I need to talk to u babe we ca-"did u just called me babe"A part of me lit up all of a sudden i felt like hugging him and calling him "babe" in any possible language,instead I just stood there with a grossed out face."we can go to my house and talk about it and worked on our project"he said."FINE let me text my mommy because I can't take care of myself and let her know I'll be at ur house"I said we both started to crack up cuz that was the first ever sentence Tyler told me on my first day at school.