65- he cheats 🙃🖕🏼💔

Alex :

You parked your car in front of the house, you were visiting Alex like you usually did. You seen Austin and Zach's car, Robert's and Alex's but another car and you had an uneasy feeling because it wasn't Katya's car at all.

You shrugged it off thinking it was Cameron, you locked your car and walked to the door and walked right in because everyone got used of you and loved you.

Tiana and You bonded over some clothes, modeling, and shopping. So when you seen clothes on the floor, you thought Tiana must of dropped her clothes from shopping.

But seeing that the shirts were too small for Tiana, not that you were saying Tiana was too big it just she has a figure.

So you shrugged it off and just walked to Alex's room, you opened the door and walked in to only see Alex laying down on the bed shirtless with Taylor Ferguson on top of him, kissing his neck.

"You gotta be kidding me" the first thing that came out of your mouth after you catch Alex.

Alex's eyes widen as he pushed Taylor off and she falls off the bed, hitting her head (Ha! 😂) Alex jumps up and walks over to you.

"Y/n, let me explain. This is not what it seems" He says trying to hold your hand and stop you from doing whatever your doing but too late

You went and slapped Alex hard across the cheek, he almost fell over for how hard you had slapped him.

"Don't give me that shit, have fun. Don't call me. Don't nothing.
You fucked up, not me baby.  You just lost this diamond" You said glaring at him before walking out of the room.

You felt hot tears roll down your face as you walked pass a confused Tiana and Zach.

You can't believe he would cheat on you with the girl he told you to never worry about.

Robert
Y/n POV
I was lying down  on Robert's bed, waiting for him to come back with Austin.

I smiled as I petted Blair but heard the door bell. I got up from the comfy bed and thought it was Robert who's back home, probably forgetting his keys again.

I just laughed thinking of it and walking to the door and answering it but to only see a girl with black hair, fairly tan skin, and wearing a black tight dress.

Who is this girl and why is she even here?

"Umm who are you and what can I help you with?" I asked confused.

"I'm here for Robert. I'm Ariana (if your names Ariana. Change it to heather or something)I'm Roberts girlfriend " she said smirking.

"Haha, you gotta be kidding me.. Yeah I'll tell him you came by. But you can go back to the corner later honey and he'll be there. Bye"
I said slamming the door in her face

"That some of a bitch" I had tears rolling down my face and I stormed into Roberts room, grabbing my stuff and packing it.

After I was done, i went over to grab a knife and decided to tear apart two of his Supra's.

I just walked out of the room and out the door to my car and unlocked it.
After I got my stuff in, I turned my car on and pulled out of the driveway.

When I pulled out of the driveway, I saw Robert and Austin. Robert looked at me and smiled but I just gave him a hard glare before flipping him off and driving away.

Andrew
I can't see Andrew cheating.
I'm sorry.

Zach

You didn't expect it at all.
You couldn't just breath or you thought you weren't even close to breathing because you just felt everything numb and nothing right now.

You and Zach been together for almost a year and he just decides to fuck up everything by cheating on you with that girl from Austin's concert the U girl, Tiana Musarra.

You found out he cheated after FaceTime calling him and only to have Tiana answer the FaceTime call while wearing one of his shirts.

Only make matters worse, Zach came up behind her and kissing her cheek.

You already cried all the tears and screamed. You grabbed all of your stuff from Zach's closet and had them packed.

Now your just waiting for your best friend to come pick you up.

Almost a year is thrown down the drain just like that.
And you can't stop it

Austin

You knew Austin didn't mean for the music video to be so sexual with Katya, but you knew it was just acting. Well you thought.

You were here for Austin's music video, Put it on me Ft Sage the Gemini.

You wanted to support Austin so you tagged along with your boyfriend and watched him do his music video.

When it came to the kissing scene, you had a sudden bad feeling about this but shrugged it off because you trusted Austin.

But when the director said cut, Austin and Katya did not stop but did only deepen the kiss.

You stood there shocked and hurt, you felt your heart break from the sight of Austin cheating on you with Katya at his music video.

After snapping out of it, you felt tears roll down your face and your heart shatter
You walked away, not wanting to see this anymore.