Chapter 2

With those words, before her husband can ask her what she means , she brushes her hand over his shaft, on purpose, enclosing his palm in her hand and draws him up.

As soon as her husband is on his feet, she ravages his mouth with hers. Her hands directing his palm over her sex, as she inserts his fingers within herself, taking from him unabashedly what she wants and needs.

Smiling into the kiss, he continues to please her with his fingers, holding her steady when she starts to whimper and her knees start shaking.

Her release comes crashing down on her and she's biting him to muffle the sound of her screams.

Dazed, she looks at him as he moves them towards the bed, her body limp as a rag doll in his arms, and releases her body making her fall back on their bed and slightly bounce off it. Lifting her feet that dangle over the edge of the bed, he places them on the bed, making her turn around and straighten herself. Once she's steadied he moves on the bed himself.

Climbing over her, he peppers kisses over her body, moving from her forehead, eyelids, cheeks, lips and neck to her ample bosom. Laving them with all his attention as he kneads, pinches, sucks and licks them, he kisses his way down her body.

Her hands on his head, keeping him from moving away. His mouth moving over her pebbled nipples, lightly nipping them alternating between them as his fingers and thumbs pinch the other peak. Making her cry out in delight.

When she can stand no more and loosens her hold on his head he descends on to her abdomen and pelvis, to slowly but surely her thighs. Kissing and nipping the sensitive areas of her inner thighs and licking the soft skin behind her knees. His lips kiss his way down her shin and she's wide open in front of him.

His hands tickle her sole and she laughs, a slave of his ministrations, and a prisoner of her desire, at his mercy.

The tangy, musky pungent smell of her arousal invites him to taste her when she spreads herself wide for him, when begging and pleading fails to make him release her from the fiendish trap of tickling.

"You're so beautiful."

He murmurs to her, his nose in her curls, as he takes a whiff of her need for him.

Just as she thinks he's about to taste her, he kisses her and moves aside.

"Raman!"

"Not like this baby, I want to eat you too. Just not this way."

"Then how?"

"Fuck my face. Ride it Ishita."

He tells her, pulling her by her hand.

Her eyes widen momentarily and she slaps him on the shoulder but moves to assume her position, eager to find his mouth on her.

As her husband lies on the pile of pillows behind him, she moves over him and holds the headboard tight as he grabs hold of her thighs and one of his hands, pinches her butt.

She moans loudly and he puts his mouth on her, making her exhale loudly.

"Ohhh..."

She whimpers as the heat of his mouth and the feel of his tongue ensnare her senses.

A resounding slap on her buttocks gets her moving as she rides him in the earnest, moving on his mouth. Her knees around his head, one of her hands pushing him even more within her, as she speeds up herself, her pelvis rotating around sideways and front and back over him.

She rides him with abandon, her head thrown back, her hair tumbling behind her, as she screams,

"More Raman."

His thumb, moves over her clit as he presses on it tightly while his tongue moves inside her, the sharp edges of his teeth rubbing against her softness.

"Faster."

"Yes, do that again."

She commands when he moves his mouth from over her labia to her clit and his fingers enter her, twisting inside her, fucking her hard.

The coil of desire winds around even tighter with her every thrust and she's soon coming all over his face, her voice, a string of high pitched whimpers, as she all but slumps on him.

Holding her tight, he slowly moves her over him, her sticky wetness coating his body, mingling with his sweat, until they're face to face and he's kissing her.

She tastes herself on him, as he turns them around and finds herself on her back as he's assuming his position over her so that they can once again engage in this dance as old as time.

Soon, he enters her slick entrance and moves in short, powerful thrusts rocking her. His forehead furrowed in a harsh concentration and his eyes boring into hers as she pulls him in for a kiss and answers him thrust for thrust.
Locking her legs behind him, over his ass, she feels the depth of his penetration even sharper and deeper within her as she whimpers,

"God. You feel so good Raman, so good."
She whispers to him harshly.

"So do you baby, so do you...so warm and tight."

She bites his lower lip when he drives into her a little harder rocking her frame.

Her nails claw at his back and she's sure she's drawn blood when he hisses biting down on her clavicle. The sounds of their bodies moving, their harsh breathing and the tinkling of her earrings reverberate through the room, until they at last cease, when he groans and empties himself into her, with a final, harsh thrust.

His release, draws hers, wracking her body as she sobs loudly and collapses with her husband in her arms and over her. He moves, as soon as he can off of her, rolling away from her.

"Never, ever call me a tired, old man."
He pants out to her.

Smiling at him, as she cuddles into him, placing her cheek on his chest, as she hears the furious beating of his heart, she replies,

"I don't think so..."

"You still doubt my stamina?"
He asks her, his face scrunched.

"No, but I wouldn't mind rounds like these and if they happen when you have to prove you are NOT a tired, old man...then I think I shouldn't stop, if you prove that you aren't one like this."

He laughs at the comment as he pulls her closer and drops a kiss on the top of her head,
"Minx.."

He murmurs before falling asleep with his wife in his arms, as she too follows him to the land of dreams, exhausted from the long day and their loving.