Chapter 5

Reminder 1

Qiu Yua (Main Character & Eldest child) Family Member:

Mother – Siu Meihui(beautiful and wisdom)

Father – Qiu Wei(heroic)

Little brother (Middle child) – Qiu Tengfei(soaring high)

Little sister (Youngest child) – Qiu Ling(clever)

Grandfather - Qiu Shaoyun(a legendary hero name)

Reminder 2

Italic – thought

P.S: I am really sorry that I have not update my story. I been really busy and Chinese New Year is about to start so I had many things to prepare. I apologies for lack and slow update. Between, Happy New Year! Wish your year will be fill with great things!

----------

"Then what about Zhu Yue? What Grimoire guardian is he?" asked Mother.

"Ugh...I had a bad feeling about this..."

Qiu Yue flipped the book which showed her guardian, Zhu Yue information.

Name: Azure Dragon / Zhu Yue

Age: Unknown

Race: Dragon

Attribute: Holy

Description:

Azure Dragon is one the Dragon Gods who represent the forces of the Five Forms of Highest Deity. He is the protector of East and represented in spring season. He had killed and defeated many devils, demon and those who possess evil power.

[SKILLS] :

Transformation:

Azure Dragon are able to transform to a dragon form or human form as his or her master desire. Skill level - max WARNING: In human form, Azure Dragon power are 85% out of 100%(Dragon form).

Thunder Element:

Azure Dragon are able to control thunder as he desired. Skill level – max

- Thunder Ball

- Giga Thunder

- Peta Thunder

- Thunder Shield

- Thunder Shock {Effect: Paralysis}

- Thunder Wave

Divine Vision:

Azure Dragon have an all-seeing vision that can see through the world so you'll be immune illusionary or lies. Skill level – Dragon form (Max) , Human form (L9)

Resisted to Holy Element:

Azure Dragon receive no damage or effect when a power/skill/attack is a holy element.

Superior:

Azure Dragon are able to tame or order any kinds of dragon except same of higher level as pet/mount without contract. Successes Rate is 100%. Skill level - max

"W-what the heck is this?!Is he really my guardian? Are guardians always this powerful from the very beginning? And even more...my sexy, hot and handsome guardian are actually one of the Deity! Do not misunderstood I am happy that I receive such blessing but this just too much to handle......"

Qiu Yue snapped out of her own world when her grandfather call her "Little Yue, so what type is guardian, Zhu Yue?"

Qiu Yue look towards Zhu Yue and then turn to face her grandfather ".... Dragon"

"Oh my, father.." Qiu Yue mother turn to look at her father.

"WHAT?! This is great! What a blessing! HAHAHA" Grandfather laugh heartfully.

We all discussed what school should I go but I do not feel like leaving mother and my siblings. My grandfather said he may have an idea...well if my family can go with me then is fine.

----------

A week had passed since my grandfather went on a mission, he said he will be back next week. Passing the days peacefully and happily. I had train my physical strength and up my martial art. I also learn using daggers and bow. Even though I had my guardian to protect me but anything can happen.

"Hahh...such nice weather! Better go pick berries."

"My love!! Where are you? My love?"

"Eh...Fly Prince.."

"Ah, my love! There you are, where are you going? Let me prince Fan Len accompany you" fly prince said with a seductive smile.

"Eh...so not fair!! How can he be so handsome when he a fly!!"

"F-fine but don't dare about making funny move" Said Qiu Yue with a serious face.

"As you order, my love"

Fan Yen/Fly Prince POV

Hah...I'm so lucky that I am able to accompany my lovely Qiu Yue. As days passed, she is getting cuter and lovely. However, there is a great crisis I am facing!! How am I going to continue staying with my love? Right now, I am just a cool, handsome, great, stylish and of course handsome demon that stayed at my Qiu Yue place! There nothing connected between us!! Ahhh... what am I going to do?! So I the great and handsome prince had plans! That is...forming a contract with her! Yes! that is my greatest plan of all! Hahaha...I am such a genius...but HOW?? The requirement to form a contract is agreement of both party  and a .... well.... ahem that.

"Ahh!" shouted Qiu Yue

"Qiu Yue! What happen? Where are you? Ah...I lose her when I was in my little world. Damn it!"

"Over here!!"

I ran towards her voice and saw Qiu Yue smiling happily "Fly prince! Look! There are so many berries!! Hehe"

*Dup* *Tup**Dup* *Tup* (Heart sound beating)

"Come on! Help me pick! Ah! Please only pick the red berries, the black berries are poisonous. Please be careful" Qiu Yue did not pay much attention to fly prince, she just happily picks berries.

----------

After hours of picking berries, Qiu Yue felt tired "Ah! That should be enough. Let go home, fly prince!"

Behind Qiu Yue was a grade-B monster that appeared suddenly and was about to attack Qiu Yue. "Watch out! My love!!"

Fan Yen rushed toward the monsters and block it attack but he was sent flying.

*Bang*

"Haha! Such attack had no effect on me at all! Who do you think I am! I am the prince of hell, Fan Yen! Now die!" Fan Yen sliced the monster apart with using only his hand. It seems the monster was not Fan Yen opponent. Blood was coming out of Fan Yen mouth. "What this?"

The attack from the monster contained poison!

"Fan Yen! Are you okay? Ah!! Please hold on, I will call some help!" As Qiu Yue was about to walk away, Fan Yen grab her arm.

"Wait! Before, you go. I want to say that I am sorry for causing trouble, my love...I understand that you hate me"

It is true that Fan Yen always cause trouble but not did once Qiu Yue hated Fan Yen, she just felt frustrated because she just does not understand why Fan Yen loved her! She is just well...not a normal girl but Fan Yen is a demon and well...ahh, Qiu Yue could not think anymore!

"I do not hate you at all!"

"Hehe...hearing you saying that I feel happy...Will you accept me as your –" Before Fan Yen finished his sentence Qiu Yue shouted "Yes! So please hold on! You cannot die!"

"Hehehe...my love you should really listen to what I had to say first" Qiu Yue had a puzzled look on her face before she had the chance to ask why. Fan Yen lips touch her lips.

Light suddenly surrounded them.