Kimi No Na Wa.

Hands down, one of the best anime films ever written.

Tachibane Taki - ESTJ

Taki occurs to me as a very engaging and extraverted person. Although awkward and shy at some times, he later develops a stronger trait of extraversion, and we can see this while he occupies Mitsuha. Taki also shows a strong attention to detail, and has a concrete imagery for scenery. (definitely Sensing) He acts logically, analytical, and compassionate sometimes, but I suppose Thinking is slightly dominant here. He is well-oriented, follows schedules and routines in his life, a likely case for Judging. He might be Perceiving, though not much of this is shown throughout the film, so ESTP is another possibility.

 He might be Perceiving, though not much of this is shown throughout the film, so ESTP is another possibility

  Miyamizu Mitsuha - INFJ  

Mitsuha is a clear Introvert, and acts evasive when in Taki's body at first. She is also shy when first meeting Taki in the train, and following that encounter quickly loses her confidence. Unlike Taki, she is determined to leave the town, and this trait points to an Intuitive trait, visioning a better life in a busy city. She also strikes as a strong Feeler, following her heart when making decisions. As for P or J, it's still very debatable, but for me, it inclines to Judging. When comparing INFP and INFJ, INFJs hold their ideas to themselves and are detached from the world, while INFPs like to explore their ideas with other people. Mitsuha also holds the responsibility of the ritual tradition, and she often explores other people's feelings.

Will be adding other characters and more parts later.

~V.S