The Ball pt 2

Tina's P.O.V

"For the greater good." Is all anyone could hear before some people started screaming, I felt Newt right beside me wrap his arms around me.

"Teen is that you?" Queenie asked touching my hand, "yes," I whispered.

"Ok well uh in case we die tonight I love you." She whispered.

I could hear people screaming and Grindelwald laughing and an occasional spell go off. "Queenie were not gonna die," I said reassuring myself more then her.

I grabbed her hand "do you have Jacob?" I asked, "yes" she said. We started to slowly back up, there were to many people to apparate.

"Teen I know we're not gonna die but just in case," I groaned

Newt suddenly stopped "were at a wall," he whispered I started feeling along the wall hopefully finding a door.

I found one and I shoved Newt Queenie and Jacob in, it was a small closet and the four of us barely fit inside.

"We need to apparate out especially you and Jacob,"

"I know I tried but Grindelwald put a spell on the building no one can leave." She said, I let go of Newt and gave her a hug, "we'll get out of here alive." I said.

"Have you noticed how quiet it's gotten?" Newt whispered, we all turned to the door, Jacob opened it slightly and then closed it again.

"The lights are on and Grindelwalds fanatics have everyone on their knees, while there searching them." Jacob said

"They're looking for someone," Newt whispered, I knew where he was going at. I whipped around and turned to him.

"No don't you dare, Newt you cannot go out there," I said

"But Tina you know he wants me because I'm the only one in the world that has researched Obscurals!" He said

"You can't no please he will torture you or turn you over to the dark side, and Leta will constantly be with you and you can't leave me please!" I was on the verge of tears

My brain was flowing through different thoughts, Queenie gasped "Tina your?"

I shot my head to her shaking my head violently she stopped talking.

"I love you Newt and I'm not losing you if you go out there I'm coming with you." I argued,

"No!" Newt said "if you got hurt I would never forgive myself."

I kissed him and his arms tightened around me "We have no choice," I whispered when we broke apart, Newt handed his case to Queenie and Jacob,

Queenie gave me a hug "you have to tell him," she whispered to me, I closed my eyes "not now," I said back.

I let go and kissed Jacob on the cheek, Newt grabbed my hand and we walked out of the closet.

"Well well well, it appears someone finally decided to show himself, nice timing by the way I was going to kill them all." Grindelwald said gesturing to the crowd.

I saw credence in the back being held by two of Grindelwalds followers. It took all of my willpower to not run up there and save him, I would only get myself killed.