The party

Things started going well with Vicky and Grayson and as well with me and Ethan. So we decided to have a party with all of our friends. We weren't planning on inviting Grayson and Ethan because everyone knew them. And plus if we invited them everyone would be focused on them and not on us. "Ok the party is going to be at 11:00" I said. All the guest started showing up and we blasted the music so everyone could hear. After a while we hear a loud knock on the door. Vicky opens it and sees the Dolan twins. Everyone stops dancing and turns down the music and stares. Then out of no where Ethan and Grayson says "hey you had a party and didn't invite us!!!!!" Vicky said sorry and explained why we didn't invite them. They understood walked in and blasted the music again. Everyone just went back to normal. Grayson goes up to Vicky and asked her to be her boyfriend. He said it so loud everyone just froze and all the attention was on Vicky and Grayson. Then all you hear was a "thump" and Vicky collapsed on the floor. We called the party off and rushed Vicky to the hospital. The doctor just said that she fainted. We left Vicky and Grayson alone for a while and when we came back we saw Grayson holding her hand and crying. "What happened" asked Ethan "Maria can I talk to Ethan alone please" said Grayson "sure" I said. I was so scared on what they were going to say. "When you guys were away Vicky woke up and she said that she would love to be my girl friend but she couldn't because she wants you to date Maria first even though she doesn't want to force you to together." Said Grayson sadly. "Bro I was going to ask her out but then Vicky passed out and I didn't want to put a lot of pressure on her." I walked back into the room to see Ethan ,Grayson ,and Vicky all talking about something. And they were all mentioning MY name. I walked up to them and they told me the good news about Vicky and Grayson and I was kind of upset that Ethan didn't ask me out yet. Well what can I do about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this chapter is a bit longer but if you want it longer it is coming out soon so stay tuned and keep reading
Like and comment