Meeting Ethan and Grayson's mom

So we wake up the next morning and we see the boys aren't in the bed so we check the kitchen and they scare us to death and freak out and start laughing they help us up and we give them a good morning kiss. We get really curious about when we woke up yesterday laying on them and so we ask them. They said that we thought that they were pillows so we hugged them and laid on their chest. But I don't believe that for one bit. I heard my phone ring and I answered it. IT WAS MOM. Why was she calling us??? " hey sweetie why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend" she said "well maybe because I was scared that you would over react like Cam. " oh sweetie I would never act like that." "Ok mom gtg bye" Ethan went over to me and said that he had a surprise for me and Vicky. I could tell that Grayson was getting jealous. " so Maria and Vicky I wanted to tell you the surprise that I planned for you" "ok go on" I said " ok so I bought tickets for all of us to go meet my parents" " OMG REALLY" Vicky yelled and went to go high Ethan and Grayson. I was excited too but I was kind of nervous to meet their moms. " we leave tomorrow at noon so start packing we will be in California for a week." I walked into the room and started packing. Ethan walks in and asks me why I looked so sad. I told him that I was nervous to meet their moms and what they would think of us. Ethan hugged me and said "don't be nervous I promise she will like you I talk about you a lot and she really wants to meet you. And if anything goes wrong you don't have to stay we can leave and we can let Vicky and Grayson alone." "Ok thanks for comforting me I really appreciate it" and for the first time ever I said that I loved him. Vicky was super excited and she and Grayson couldn't wait to go see their mother. They were acting crazy and dancing and it was so funny. Me and Ethan are standing by the door way and we are watching Vicky and Grayson dancing around the apartment like crazy people. Ethan suddenly kisses me on the head and goes pack. Me and Vicky are down packing. Vicky put on her pj and gets some chips and goes watch Netflix with Grayson. I on the other hand put on a loose crop top and some sweat pants on sit on the couch next to Ethan and snuggle with him. In about 2 hours we all go to bed early so we can wake up get ready and leave to go to the airport. When I wake up everyone is already awake and getting ready. Vicky is going in a tight crop top and some leggings with some adidas superstars shoes and some red lip stick on. I go with a blue dress that has flowers on it and some light blue vans. We look stylish. We but our bags into the car and drive to the air port. We get through all the security and we are waiting for our flight to arrive. We hop on our flight and I and Vicky sat next to each other and Grayson and Ethan sat next to each other. It was a long speechless flight with no entertainment at all. And when we finally landed Ethan held my hand and Grayson held Vicky's handed walk and try to find the boys mom. We walk around and we can't find her. We go down stairs and finally Ethan runs and hugs his mom. She looked nice and young too. I introduced myself and Vicky introduced herself to. We walked to the car and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG GUYS WE GOT 30READS. This means that you will get a special chapter. Also check out my sisters new book you can find it here pizzaisawsom she is writing something called the best time of my life go check it out.