Waking up tied up

Jerking awake Alice looked around to see her arms were tied to the back of the chair she was strapped onto. She looked through her memory but couldn't  remember anything except for  two people,  Travis and Chad. Alice could  recall memories of Travis when they were in middle school. Walking down the school hallways with him as he threw his head back laughing as we joked like brother and sisters do. Only she couldn't seem to remember who Chad is or who he is to her. 

Gasping in pain Alice realized that there was dry blood forming on the side the right side of her cheek. She could hear the sound of thunder crashing as she spotted a very sharp knife on the table the was located to the left of the chair. Grabbing the chair's arms Alice jumped a few inches until she was only a few centimeters away.

She grabbed a hold of the knife and slowly started cutting the rope that bonded her arms down. Finally once Alice got free, she quickly looked round and and ran to the tightly closed door. She sighed in relief as she spotted a window that was low enough for her to climb out of.

Quickly she climbed out of the window and took of running towards the woods that surround the abandon warehouse. Stumbling as she noticed a big scar that ran along the length of her left leg; she was shocked. Even though she had no time to worry about what was happening she tried to think of how she could of got that scar.

Suddenly a random memory of her and a guy that was an older image of her started to focus in her thoughts. Alice could remember shouting out the name Travis as the guy started to laugh. She remembered him tucking her into bed and giving her a broken teddy bear as he said goodnight sis. She could feel the heat of tears run down her cheeks as she dropped to the ground not knowing if she will ever see him again.

After a few minutes Alice picked her self back up and continued making her way through the huge patch of trees that seemed like they had a story to tell her. Thinking she felt something poke her she jumped and soon around and looked back and forth. Breaking her way toward a small patch of grass that had no trees what so ever and reminded her of heaven. "No" she thought, "this couldn't be heaven. God wouldn't have something that should be in a nightmare in such a beautiful place. Yes," she thought "it has to be hell. "

Looking up at the sky she saw thousands of small twinkling stars looking down at her and somehow she knew that she would find her friends, her family, and Chad. Not wanting to go to sleep yet she sat down on the grass and continued to stare at the sky and in her mind she could think of an image of her and Travis doing the same thing what seemed like what was another life.

Trying to fight back the the sleep that was starting to over come her, she rubbed her eyes but it didn't seem to help as her eyes soon enough began to close without permission. With a final thought of what she would have to do next she quietly went off to sleep and started dreaming of the life she used to have.

Au
Edited by 5sosislifeforme