Hunger leads to Police

Alice looked around and figured that she should continue trying to find information on her kidnapping. She doesn't remember much obviously, but she will spend her time some how making her way back home and trying to remember everything. While she was walking on the side of the road she started think about the guy who has been in her thoughts and dreams.

Chad....

She could hardly picture him in her mind. She wondered if Chad was her boyfriend that stranger mentioned earlier. She tried out his name out with the last name the man gave her. 

Chad Knight...

The name  sounded perfect to Alice. She assumed that Chad's last name must be Knight. She just doesn't understand how she ended up dating him. From all the short memories she has regained she doesn't recall liking him. 

Her stomach soon started growling which made her stop thinking about Chad and start thinking about how she is going to eat. Alice already knew she had no money so buying something was out of the question. She had no clue how she was going to satisfy her hunger.

Alice slowly started walking towards a small building in the distance. She didn't know how long she was walking, but it was probably for hours.

Eventually, she saw a police car stop in beside her. Alice knew the cop will recognize her so she stopped walking and looked through the car window. The cop got out of the car looked at her for a short moment until he realized who she was.

"Your the girl who went missing," the cop said while he walked up to her, "let's get you done to the station."

She didn't say anything as he guided her into the passenger side. She was scared to speak for some reason and she didn't really understand why.

He must of heard her stomach growl because he told her that they will stop when they get into town. She just nodded and looked out the window and tried to figure out what she was gonna say when he starts to ask questions.