Stopping at Lewiston

The police officer didn't ask Alice any questions as they drove to the next town to stop at a local diner. Alice made herself busy by looking out the window at the scenery that was passing by as they moved done the street.

Before they pulled into the diner parking lot he told her his name was Maxwell Crowell. She didn't have to tellk him her name since he clearly already knew it from the missing person report. Alice honestly thought that his name fitted him.  

When Officer Crowell parked the car, they both got out of the car and walked into the diner. Alice didn't know where they were, so she looked at the name of the restaurant and name didn't look familiar to her. 

Officer Crowell noticed her looking at the name of the diner and commented, "You probably won't recognize this diner. You are actually a couple of thousands of miles away from where you live."

Alice asked him, "What town are we in?" 

"We're in the wonderful city of Lewiston, Idaho. It's not the safest place but it is home to me and everyone that lives here." He replied to her as they walked in and sat down at one of the tables.

"Do you know when I will be able to go home!?" She questioned him.

Before he could answer the waiter walked over to them and said,"Hello Mr. Crowell!" she looked over at Alice and gasp, "Oh my! You finally found her!!! I told you that guy that game in here the other day was super weird and creepy. I bet he was the one that kidnapped her."

Alice glanced down at her hands on her lap feeling really uncomfortable with the waiter talking about her kidnapping so loudly

Officer Crowell nodded slightly at the waitress, "she kinda stumbled upon me by chance. We are actually here because Miss. Alice is extremely hungry. Would you be a dear and get her some food please?"

The waiter nodded, "What would you like to eat miss?" she turned to face Alice. 

Alice glanced at the menu, "I would like a cheeseburger with fries please and a chocolate milkshake please and thank you."

When the waiter left, Officer Crowell focused back his attention on Alice again, "Don't worry as soon as you get fed we are gonna head to the station to contact your boyfriend and brother."

Alice couldn't help but ask, "Who is my boyfriend?"

Officer Crowell's eyes widen in realization, "You have lost your memories..."

Alice nodded, "I only remember my brother Travis and some dude named Chad. I don't even know why I was locked in that shack tied to a chair."

"His name is Chad Knight and he has been your boyfriend for the last two years. I don't know the full details which is why we need to get you to the station fast." Officer chad said as the waiter sat Alice's food in front of her.

"I thought he was it.." mumbled Alice has she took a bite of her cheeseburger, " the name just sounded right when I said it to myself earlier. I just had to make sure"

Officer Crowell understood what she was trying to say so he said, "we'll talk more about all of this when we are at the station." and so they sat in silence as Alice ate her food.