The Introduction

This contains the Dedication, Acknowledgments, Disclaimer and Author's Note.

Dedication

I would like to dedicate my first-ever fanfic to God, who is currently writing my own love, I mean, life story,  for giving me the capacity to think and imagine. Of course, I dedicate this fanfic to Zayn Malik. I hope he might be able to read this. 

Acknowledgments

Even though, I haven't finished the book yet, I would like to thank the following people for helping me in this literary writing eklaver: 

... Karol Angela Ilagan (Karoliling) for helping me promote this fanfic. I love you, Ka! You're the best. Tweet-tweet din. Hihi.

... Brylle Raphael Uy for correcting my errors in grammar and punctuations. 

... Exemi of Deviantart for allowing me to use his beautiful photo of the girl as the book cover and illustration of Artemis.

... Kevin Armingol, Carlo Boller, Agatha Siazon, Anne Charis Dela Cruz, Aldrin Reyes and the rest of WanE, Pam Cruz and Kleo Sianghio for being supportive and giving constructive criticisms.

and to my ever trusty computer. 

 Disclaimer 

I certainly don't own One Direction and in no way connected with them, aside from the fan connection. Lels. I don't know if I gave justice in characterizing the boys. This is my perception of them as I don't know them personally to be able to craft a more realistic response out of the situations given in the story. 

Author's Note

I added Filipino terms to make it feel more natural for Artemis since she’s a Filipina.  I patterned the organization of chapter after Rick Riordan’s Kane Chronicles wherein there are also two narrators , Sadie and Carter and each chapter is named after the one who is narrating. Thank you to everyone who had read, is reading and will read. Please share this with your friends and fellow directioners. I love you all from a to z!! ♡ ♡ ♡