Anniversary (Picture of Rose)

Jade's POV

I walked past Harry's room to hear the quiet sniffles coming from inside where he has locked himself in. I suck in a sharp breath remembering why he's in there, I collapse to the floor and hug my knees tight to my chest while crying into them. I shuffle over to his pale brown door to lean against to support my back. He's usually never this emotional but him and dad had a very strong bond that couldn't be broken. And today was dads anniversary.

-Flashback-

We waited anxiously as the troops abandoned the old grey plane. I gripped Harry's hand, counting the troops one by one, waiting for my dad to walk down the rusted stairway.

36.. 37.. That was it. He's probably just grabbing his hand luggage, I thought to myself. We stood there frozen. Then the door closed, I gripped his hand harder.

"WAIT!!" I screamed "My dad is still on there"

One of the flight attendance glanced my way, but she ignored my comment and carried on. I let loose of Harry's hand and ran over to the officer that distributed the plane earlier.

"Have you seen my dad? Was he on the plane?" My voiced cracked, a tear threatening to spill.

He lent down to my level and put a trembling hand on my shoulder "No sorry" he replied

I was speechless. Harry came running up behind me bringing me into his embrace. Paparazzi has caught on now. They have just started taking photos of Harry as he comforted me.

"Oh just piss off" he yelled.

The paps didn't flinch.

I was still holding onto him tightly as salty tears rolled down my freckled cheeks.

"H-harry where's dad" I mumbled

"He's probably catching another flight home jay, he should be home tomorrow"

-End of flashback-

My father never came back,

Harry and I both waited for the day our Dad would walk through the large arch wooden door. That day never came either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock Knock Knock. "Harry you have to come out, it has been 4 days"

"Piss off Jade"

"Harry come on just open the door!"

Silence.

"MOM! HARRY'S NOT COMING OUT OF HIS ROOM!!" I shouted down the stairs to my mother.

"JUST LET HIM BE JADE!!"

Ugh, there's only one way! I run down the creaky hall way to my room and snatch my cell phone from the desk, then throw myself onto my soft bed holding my phone high in the sky and dial Rose's number. It dials twice before she answers.

"Hello?" Rose says in her sweet and innocent voice.

"Hey Rose! So it was Dad's anniversary a couple of days ago.." I trail on

Knowing exactly what I'm talking about she quickly replies "I'll be right over Jade"

And with that she hung up. I fly down the marble stairs to Mom in the kitchen and lean my elbows while my hands cup my chin on the brown counter.

"Jade what have you done.."

I inspect my nails "Oh nothing.."

"Miss Jade Maria Styles, you will tell me what you have done or I will take your phone off you!"

"Haha.. Mom.. Don't joke around like that with me.." I playfully punch her shoulder and she gives me a death glare.

Gulp. "I just rung Rose.. andnowshe'scomingoverpleasedon'thurtme" I say like I have chilli on the tip of my tongue. I put my hands in front of my face in a defensive position.

"Jay hun.. Even though Harry loves Rose very much, you know that he doesn't like her seeing him in this state."

"Sorry"

"Now go upstairs and clean up, we're going out for dinner tonight, and if Harry doesn't want to come then he doesn't have to."

I trudge up the stairs to my room then slam the door. Dinner, which means nice, which means dress, which means girly. UGH !!! Kill me. If I'm going down Harry's coming down with me. I walk up to his room hand curled up in a ball ready to pound on the door, but I suddenly come to a halt when I here the sounds of Harry making moaning noises, oh god.. gross.. This means Rose's here.

"MOM I THINK HARRY'S WELL ENOUGH TO COME OUT FOR DINNER CAUSE ROSE'S IN HIS ROOM AND I'M NOT HEARING TALKING IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!"

All I hear is Mom's annoyed groan come from the kitchen. Haha, that's what he gets for telling me to piss off.

Mother storms up the stairs in complete disgust.

"Harry Edward Styles get your butt out here" She yelled whilst knocking on the door continuously.

As soon as mum started to yell, you could hear him rambling around, obviously trying to get his clothes back on.

He slowly opens the door with a worried expression on his face.

"We are going out for dinner. Are you coming" Mom says sternly

"Uhm can Rose come?" He replies passively

"Fine. No more funny business though Harry"

I scurry off to my room to return to what I was going to do before but I was interupted. I changed into a black studded dress and slipped into some black high heels. Im quite short and when I put my high heels on it just makes me as tall as Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at a restaurant called Flying Burrito Brothers. Mom snaps a few pictures just outside the entrance of us and we sit at a comfy seat with a cream coloured table. We have to be seated in the VIP section because if Harry's fans found out he was here, we would of been malled by now.

"Hey, um, This is really hard for me but I have something to tell you guys, All of you." Rose starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger :O

Bee doo bee doo bee dooooo .

Make sure you vote and comment :*

Bye lovelies :)