Part 16 <3

"Aye my girl , my girl she's love me" prod was singing in the mirror while he was dying his hair back to black , "man what are you doing ? And what happened to my brother ?" Jojo said as he was checking himself out in the mirror , "well this is a new day so I had to make a new change" prod said , "sooooo is the guys coming ?" Jojo asked , "I don't know who your talking about.." Prod said as he sat in his bed , "you know who I'm talking about , what happen now?" Jojo said as he was fixing his own Afro , "nothing , I just thought they was my real niggas but they are not" prod said , "you just need to talk to them and Walt---" Jojo said as he got interrupted by prod , "no no no no and NO! Don't you see that there is no more MB , no more MB ball so hard anymore , now they have Elijah , they don't need me anymore and I don't need them" prod said as he closed his eyes and put headphones in , he turned on "Chris Brown - Don't Wake me up" , "ugh....man I need to talk to the guys " Jojo said as he took prods other iPhone and ran downstairs , he went through his contacts and wanted to call the guys up..... Roc picked up the phone , "Prod ?" Roc said on the phone , "no it's Jojo , I need your help" he said...