Part 19 <3

Tattoo... (Roc and Desiree )

"Damn where is my bae....I tried texting his ass" Desiree said as she was curling her hair , "he is coming , trust me sweetie" Desiree mother said as she was putting gel on her "no edges" , Roc was parking in the back , he got out of his car and unlocked Desiree's house , "Baeeeeeeee!" Desiree screamed with excitement as ran up to roc and kissed him on the lips , "hey baby " roc said as he was holding her tightly , "bae I missed you soo much " Desiree said as she put her head onto his chest , "well I'm here now , I'm ready to get this tat" he said as he showed his fangs alittle as he smiled , "your not worried?" She asked , "no , I dealt with alot of pain in my life , so I can do this " roc said as he played with her hair , Desiree started touching his chest slowly in a seductive way , "well before we go...we can have 5 minutes to ourselves in my bedroom" she said as she showed him alittle bit of her bra strap , "umm des, I don't want sex " roc said as he took a step back , "babe you know you want this , you know you want to make a baby with me" she said as she bit her lip , "look des , you think that we should always have sex...I don't like that in a woman because I should love her in many different other ways then sex...if that's all you want from me then get another nigga , he would be perfect for you" roc said as he opened up the door and walked out , "Nooo rocky poo I love you " Desiree said as she crawled on her knees , "des you look like a puppy right now...begging and pleasing , just focus on you right now" roc said as he got into his car and drove off....

Meanwhile with Prodigy <3