Part 20 <3

Meanwhile With Prodigy <3

"Hunny it's mommy.." Wanda said as she was knocking on prodigy's bedroom door , "Ma I'm not hungry..." He said as he was looking at old photos of the Original MB , MB wasn't the same without Prodigy , fans came up to him and asked him "Are you still in MB?" , "why you left the group?" , he couldn't say anything because it's not his fault , it was his mother , "come on sweetie , it's your favorite , Fried Chicken , Mac and cheese , Collard Greens , Mashed Potatoes , Cornbread" Wanda said , "I'll get it later..." Prodigy said in his depressing voice , Wanda went downstairs and called Walter , "hello ?" Walter said , "Walt it's me Wanda , we need to talk in private...just me and you..it's really important " she said , "okay...well meet me at my place " he said , "okay...I will" she said as she hanged up , "Craig , I'm going to the store , I'll be right back!!"Wanda said as she yelled up the steps , " okay Ma" prodigy said...

Meanwhile at Walter's Crib <3

Wanda walked up to his steps and she ringed the doorbell , Walter opened up the door and looked up and down at Wanda like he never saw her in years..well it kinda felt like that , "how you been ?" Wanda said as she walked into his house , "well I been good , just been working with the boys " he said , "well you know , I came here to talk about us...." Wanda said as she looked into Walter's eyes..