Chapter 1:The Begining

L o v e ' s p o v

'Jeez she's been working all day...writing those papers...'
I made my way to her 'office' and knocked on the door.
"Sister, supper is ready!" I called out.

I waited there for her to reply.
"Can't...need to finish my paper work..." She said, trailing off. I sighed and opened her door.

"Y/n you've been working to hard. You've been cooped up in this room all day!"
She sighed and turned to me, and annoyed look on her face.
"You do realize what's happening to our country right? Our people are being put through hell because that Japanese bastard just wants our money, land, resources, you name it. Unlike you I don't let my feeling get in the way of what's important." She turned back to her desk and picked up her pen. "Now if you'll kindly leave, I have work to do for both of our countries. How about you go suck up to Japan so that he doesn't put more of our people into slavery or slaughter them."

I stood there shocked. Man she could always make someone look like an idiot. A small part of me knew she was right but...I didn't want to believe it. 'Japan is a nice man, he helped us in need...'

I made my way back downstairs so that my beloved would already have his food out for him.

Y / n ' s p o v

'Ugh she's so annoying. Why doesn't she see that 'love' is pointless...nonexistent.' I've been working all day, writing essays against slavery. Japan, or Kiku Honda has taken custody of our country. He's been putting our people through hell. My idiot of a sister can't see that. I've heard of the rising of Germany, this will most likely cause world warII. Japan is a disgusting man but I honest to god hope he's better then choosing that Germans side. I sigh and look at the piece of paper In front of me 'damn can't focus....guess I'll have to get some food, better then nothing'
I sit up from my desk and get out the door. Once I'm in the kitchen my sister and that bastard look at me.

"So you've finally decided to come down and eat?" Love ask me, looking at me annoyed. 'Guess I interrupted something'

"Couldn't focus..." I sit down glaring at him as he awkwardly looks the other way. She glares at me and starts talking to him. The two talk, a love sick smile on her face.

Japan starts to talk about how 'well' our country is doing. Bullshit "You mean how well the people and land of our countries is doing for yours?" I ask.

"Y/N!" My sister yells, "what its true."
She laughs awkwardly and takes me hand before saying: "may we have a second?"

She doesn't wait for an answer as she drags me out of the room.

"What the hell was that?!"
"Well excuse me for telling the truth."
"Listen the only reason we're alive right now is because of him! Why are you so rude to him?! We wouldn't be where we are if it wasn't for hi-"
"HOW DO YOU NOT GET IT?! OUR PEOPLE ARE BEING PUT THROUGH HELL BECAUSE OF HIS NEEDS! IM SORRY THAT I PUT THE WELL BEING OVER OUR COUNTRIES FIRST INSTEAD OF MY FEELINGS UNLIKE YOU!"

"....y/n.."

I left. I went back to my room and sat at my desk. Now that I'm all fired up I'll be able to get something done...

L o v e ' s p o v

"How? How does she do it? She's written thousands of words, hundreds of papers. HOW?! HOW DOES SHE NOT SEE THAT WE SHOULDN'T BE INDEPENDENT?! WHY CAN'T SHE BE SATISFIED WITH WHAT WE HAVE?!" I scream I into the dark night sky.
"She exhibits no restraint she takes and she takes and she takes. I don't understand. If she goes to war she could die! If she gains independence that would mean we would....split. She wouldn't though...right?"
'How does she write like she's running out of time? How does she write like tomorrow won't arrive?! HOW DOES SHE WRITE LIKE SHE NEEDS IT TO SURVIVE?! WHY DOES SHE FIGHT LIKE SHE'S RUNNING OUT OF TIME?! HOW DOES SHE FIGHT EVERY SECOND SHES ALIVE?!'

"Love there is something I must tell you."

"...o-oh yes Japan?"

"Germany-San has asked me to be allies with him during the world war..."

'Oh no'

"Yes?"

"...I-I agreed..."

-_-_-_-_

Sorry for the wait. Clearly Hamilton inspired this, and it will for this entire story. Hope you enjoyed.